Viennese Whirls are £2 for 2 as zippys post

£13.33 APG on a £30 spend
  • zippydooda
    zippydooda Posts: 16,121 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Results from shop at 7:47 this morning

2x Mr Kipling Bramley Apple Pies (6pk) £3.20 £1.64
    0.13x ASDA Grower's Selection Loose Banana (order by number of bananas or select kg) (per kg) £0.10 £0.09
    2x Mr Kipling French Fancies (8pk) £3.20 £1.78
    1x Maoam Giant Strawberry Stripes (1pk) £0.10 £0.10
    1x Swizzels Refreshers Original Lemon Flavour (18g) £0.10 £0.10
    0.11x ASDA Grower's Selection Loose Carrot (order by number of carrots or select kg) (per kg) £0.06 £0.06
    1x Barratt Flumps (12g) £0.10 £0.10
    4x Mr Kipling Cherry Bakewells (6pk) £6.40 £3.28
    APG for £6.87 on £8.46 spend compared to !!!!!!

Thanks Zippy
    I’ve just left the shop. Only had three of the four in mine. No multi showing on sel
  • Chrisv
    Chrisv Posts: 5,119 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Bake Off Boss!
    Options
    Results from shop at 7:47 this morning

2x Mr Kipling Bramley Apple Pies (6pk) £3.20 £1.64
    0.13x ASDA Grower's Selection Loose Banana (order by number of bananas or select kg) (per kg) £0.10 £0.09
    2x Mr Kipling French Fancies (8pk) £3.20 £1.78
    1x Maoam Giant Strawberry Stripes (1pk) £0.10 £0.10
    1x Swizzels Refreshers Original Lemon Flavour (18g) £0.10 £0.10
    0.11x ASDA Grower's Selection Loose Carrot (order by number of carrots or select kg) (per kg) £0.06 £0.06
    1x Barratt Flumps (12g) £0.10 £0.10
    4x Mr Kipling Cherry Bakewells (6pk) £6.40 £3.28
    APG for £6.87 on £8.46 spend compared to !!!!!!

Thanks Zippy

Thanks zippy and chandlerscroft :T

Pies and cherry bakewell work out at 14p, Fancies at 20p :) Victoria slices should also compare, 30p.
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited 15 March 2018 at 11:04AM
    Options
    Just checked my Nectars accounts and they must be in the middle of some sort of update as all of the offer boxes have gone except for 7 - no load for more button at the bottom.

Have to check again later.

My Sainsburys yesterday had a few odds and ends of ice creams etc in a RTC section of the freezer aisle, all the best stuff gone of course.

But we had a wander down the pet food section and found 2 boxes of damaged sachets with yellow stickers on
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Also this morning I realised I'd not had a refund from Twine for the 2 boxes I'd returned so I rang them up. The chap got in touch with the carrier and they had no record of the collection - I still have the message from Twine to tell me when the chap was coming for collection. I can remember he put stickers on the boxes and then off he went.
    Anyway when the chap rang back to me even though he had all of the details in front of him he thought I had returned one box of 6 - so I told him I'd had delivered one box of red and two whites, all with 12 bottles in and it was the 2 whites returned.
    So the refund is being processed but now its worrying me - taking boxes back to store takes an hour as they don't know what to do with them but it still seems to be the quicker option.
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • chandlerscroft
    Options
    zippydooda wrote: »
    I’ve just left the shop. Only had three of the four in mine. No multi showing on sel

As they say the early bird gets the worm, they only had 2 packs of the French fancies , and 2 packs of the apple pies I got 4 packs of the Cherry bakewells, I was going to give them out at work, but they aren't worth spending £3 on at the moment :rotfl:

The Viennese whirls sadly compared to morries but I brought them with the wine.
  • chandlerscroft
    Options
    Chrisv wrote: »

Pies and cherry bakewell work out at 14p, Fancies at 20p :) Victoria slices should also compare, 30p.

The Victoria fancies in my local were use by next week, and although I'm confident my kids would eat a pack each a day, don't like paying full price for anything which is almost out of date.

Didn't realise Mr Kipling made exceedingly good cakes with a very short shelf life :D
  • marmitelovemehateme
    Options
    curl_girl wrote: »
    That's annoying marmie.
    The roads are terrible around here, motorists dodging the holes making very dangerous driving.
    Terrible around here too, and some of the potholes are in the cycling line and about 4 inches deep :eek: Seriously would not suggest cycling up that road without knowing it well :eek: That is a Surrey road.

Funny thing is, another road I travel on is a Hampshire road and very few potholes.

Unfortunately some roads never seem to get any better....I have now reported it on the Council website....

I must say that Pembrokeshire where I moved from....The roads were always in tip top condition....
    [STRIKE]68 [STRIKE]Mouses[/STRIKE] [/STRIKE]

OMG, I'm rich! Silver in the hair, Gold in the teeff, Crystals in the Kidney, Sugar in the blood, Lead in the butt, Iron in the arteries and an inexhaustible supply of natural gas! I never thought I would accumulate such wealth!! :rotfl::rotfl:
  • pippo
    pippo Posts: 3,891 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    :beer:Morning guys

Been a while since I've posted. I'm okay and taking it day by day in my recovery. Only issue is I can't put weight on for the life of me regardless of what I eat.

Anyway just thought I'd mention that there are brewdog beers reduced in store Asda branches.

Hope this helps the craft beer drinkers amongst us :beer:
    Good to hear from you NG, and that you are okay. Slow and steady is good.

Spooky that you should mention Brewdog as on a rare trip to the Toon last night we went into one of their bars for the first time. DH was very taken with it and was even considering buying shares:eek:, they had an offer, 2 shares and a pint for £45. Got be thinking it may be a good birthday present for him.
  • mrsmac10
    mrsmac10 Posts: 4,676 Forumite
    Options
    Chrisv wrote: »

Thanks I can see that as being part of a shop later
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport