99p - The Three Most Important Lessons You've Never Been Taught Book

Hi,

Thought folks would like to know that this was selling in In-Store today at 99p.

Seemed an MSE bargain.

KJ
:A Let us be grateful to people who make us happy: they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom. Marcel Proust :A

Comments

• jamespir
    jamespir Posts: 21,456 Forumite
    what store and whats the book called
    Replies to posts are always welcome, If I have made a mistake in the post, I am human, tell me nicely and it will be corrected. If your reply cannot be nice, has an underlying issue, or you believe that you are God, please post in another forum. Thank you
  • Justicia
    Justicia Posts: 1,437 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    "Part P" is not, and has never been, an accredited electrical qualification. It is a Building Regulation. No one can be "Part P qualified."

Forum posts are not legal advice; are for educational and discussion purposes only, and are not a substitute for proper consultation with a competent, qualified advisor.
  • kissjenn
    kissjenn Posts: 2,358 Forumite
    Mortgage-free Glee!
    jamespir wrote: »
    what store and whats the book called

Sorry clue was in the title.

The shop In-Store (I was in the Edinburgh one at Kinnaird) is selling Martin Lewis's book The Three Most Important Lessons You've Never Been Taught today for 99p. RRP is £4.99 and Amazon £3.99 currently.

Hope that clears up any confusion.

KJ
    :A Let us be grateful to people who make us happy: they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom. Marcel Proust :A
  • kissjenn
    kissjenn Posts: 2,358 Forumite
    Mortgage-free Glee!
  • Justicia
    Justicia Posts: 1,437 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    kissjenn wrote: »
    :TThanks for understanding :T

No worries - I was right with ya!! ;):D
    "Part P" is not, and has never been, an accredited electrical qualification. It is a Building Regulation. No one can be "Part P qualified."

Forum posts are not legal advice; are for educational and discussion purposes only, and are not a substitute for proper consultation with a competent, qualified advisor.
  • roddydogs
    roddydogs Posts: 7,478 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    So- what are the 3 lessons? or the usual "pay off credit cards " Guff thats obvious to most?
  • mooomin
    mooomin Posts: 13,703 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    roddydogs wrote: »
    So- what are the 3 lessons? or the usual "pay off credit cards " Guff thats obvious to most?
    There is a lot of that in the book but most of the info you can get from the MSE website. It's a useful refer-to guide though. 99p is less that I paid!!

Thanks OP ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport