PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

July 2008 Grocery Challenge

Options

Comments

• angelnikki
    angelnikki Posts: 892 Forumite
    Options
    Moniker wrote: »
    Earlier in the week I promised to post a pic of my chicken pies and palmiers but I don't want to post my url as it will reveal my details. They are jpeg images does anyone know if I can attach them to the post in any other way?

I use Flickr.com as you can choose on that whether you want the pics to be available to everyone or just friends/family or be completely private. You can also grab the URL of the pic in a way that people dont have access to all your other pics (whether private/not) or even to your user name IYSWIM

eg http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3008/2649687656_4bfc9e165f.jpg is the url to one of my pics but noone can get back to my other pics from that.

If you have a yahoo email account then you just use that to login to flickr and dont need to set up a seperate password. You can choose a different user name to your yahoo one once you've logged in. HTH

MrsM I have started the list for August, I can PM it to you whenever you're ready but I'll carry on adding to it for now.

Nikki
    x
    :A
  • Flylady_Flower
    Flylady_Flower Posts: 2,855 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    angelnikki wrote: »
    I use Flickr.com as you can choose on that whether you want the pics to be available to everyone or just friends/family or be completely private. You can also grab the URL of the pic in a way that people dont have access to all your other pics (whether private/not) or even to your user name IYSWIM

eg http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3008/2649687656_4bfc9e165f.jpg is the url to one of my pics but noone can get back to my other pics from that.

If you have a yahoo email account then you just use that to login to flickr and dont need to set up a seperate password. You can choose a different user name to your yahoo one once you've logged in. HTH

MrsM I have started the list for August, I can PM it to you whenever you're ready but I'll carry on adding to it for now.

Nikki
    x

See, knew Nikki would have the answer:D
    LBM April 2013 - £29,000.00
    Vanquis CC's PAID - Debenhams SC PAID - A+L OD PAID - Asda CC £783.75
    Barclaycard CC £1400.78 - BoS CC PAID - Freemans Cat PAID
    F/D Loan & CC £1458.96 - Santander Loan PAID - Mum Loan PAID
    RBS OD PAID - F/D OD £1026.52
    Weekly Grocery Challenge - £95.00 budget / spend £-
  • angelnikki
    Options
    See, knew Nikki would have the answer:D

I've always got an answer ;) not always the right one though... :rotfl:

Nikki
    x
  • wendywitch
    wendywitch Posts: 1,291 Forumite
    Options
    Was going to have a NSD today 'til I walked passed the next door neighbours son's birthday banner and realised I forgot to get him a present and card. So nipped to Mr T's and ONLY got a present and card :A
    Decided to have a baking day instead of the planned cleaning day :rolleyes: so have made Kiwi muffins for us and rice crispie cakes and ice-cream cone cakes for next doors birthday bash, just waiting for them to cool so I can ice them.

Totally skint now 'til next week so definitely lots of NSD's for me :( so it's cleaning, baking and wallpaper stripping for me.
  • Diane_239
    Diane_239 Posts: 266 Forumite
    Options
    Welcome back Mrsm,
    Nsd for me but will have to go to butchers tomorrow has running low on meat,so will update sig then.
    am having a baking day today.
    have taken a chilli out of freezer for tea so will have that with jacket tates and salad.
    July 2008 Grocery Challenge.[£200/£200]
    Aug Grocery Challenge £200
  • OrkneyStar
    OrkneyStar Posts: 7,025 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3212/2676485049_e49564e154_m.jpg
    nana muffins- can anyone see them, what page does it go to ?
    Ermutigung wirkt immer besser als Verurteilung.
    Encouragement always works better than judgement.

• angelnikki
    Options
    OrkneyStar here's the magnifying glass... I've put a yellow mark around it...

2677326102_43dc750d2e.jpg

Click on the magnifying glass/where it says all sizes.
    Choose which size you want and then in the second box (where it says Grab the photo's URL) there is an url of the pic. copy that.
    Come on here, click on the button that looks like 2646549613_4693294634_o.jpg and then paste the URL into the box that pops up to make it show as a pic instead of a link

OS it just shows as a link to the pic on its own at the mo

Nikki
    x
  • OrkneyStar
    OrkneyStar Posts: 7,025 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Yeah I found it, sorry was editing post as you were replying to me!
    Can you see my pic from the link ?
    Ermutigung wirkt immer besser als Verurteilung.
    Encouragement always works better than judgement.

• dink1
    dink1 Posts: 197 Forumite
    Options
    Welcome back Mrs M! Dink1
    JanGC £250/£82 far:weight loss 1lb cc250/£86/cm40/£9.50 :A
  • Justamum
    Justamum Posts: 4,727 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Welcome back MrsM.

Right off out to pick up DS. I've done my main shop of the week, and still have over #30 left so hopefully won't be too much over.

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure