Vivatic - Any Good?

Comments

• twiglet66
    twiglet66 Posts: 343
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I am just waiting to see the 1st pay out before I do any more surveys, really hoping that this is a great survey site :j
  • YES, they are ok, they do what they say, I`ve got my earned £10 from them and bought the shoes on sale :D so they are fine and I decided to do the surveys every day (u can have up to 6 and usually 4 is available) and pay off my credit card this way. I owe £1000, so yeah, its gonna take some time but if I spend 40 minutes in front of my pc 6 days a week (some surveys u r not able to do coz of the age or whatever) then Ive got more less £80 - £90 a month! every little helps, innit? ;)

mmm i've made hardly any posts and even i smellt a ratty smell here.... seems hard also to get shoes nowadays for a tenner too......
    xxx
  • MrsGSR
    MrsGSR Posts: 1,041
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Forumite
    magdapio wrote: »
    mmm i've made hardly any posts and even i smellt a ratty smell here.... seems hard also to get shoes nowadays for a tenner too......
    xxx

I got some for £9 last year from Barretts so it is possible;)

I have been using Vivatic for the last week now and I find that some days I either can't do any surveys as I'm not what they are looking for and other days they have filled their quotas.

tbh if I was able to log in every day and complete several surveys at a time then I would be smelling a rat.
    Squirrelling away in September No 33
    It's not about the money, it's about financial freedom, being in control of it and living in the natural world and not a material world
  • red_devil
    red_devil Posts: 10,793 Forumite
    when i signed for vivatic i thought they did allsorts of homework and ways you could earn money however it seems to be surveys only. I havent taken any but i have had email alerts.
    :footie:
  • Blondi_2
    Blondi_2 Posts: 11 Forumite
    Hi All

I've joined after reading some of the replies and thought I'd give it a go. On my first survey I got up to 53% after about 15 minutes and it crashed but it looks like I've still got paid. The surveys seem alot longer than the time they say. I thought there may have been alot of surveys to enter but if you can only do 3 or 6 per day its going to take ages to get a good amount of money.

Is this a waste of time ? Does anyone know of other sites which give you money for entering surveys etc but are better? I am a typist and would consider freelance work but its trying to find a website that is UK based.

I, like probably alot of others, is trying to earn extra cash in this current climate.
  • MrsGSR wrote: »
    I got some for £9 last year from Barretts so it is possible;)
    oooh are they nice? I need new shoes..... have filled in a very long survey and will give it a go.....
    there are so very many rats I need a pied piper
    xxx
  • I just did a cheeky quick one (well I thought it would be) at work.

took me about 45 mins off and on, but now have £2.00 in my account so even if its £500 a year its something!

Do we know if its put into paypal as soon as you get to £10??
  • MrsGSR wrote: »
    tbh if I was able to log in every day and complete several surveys at a time then I would be smelling a rat.

I agree, since signing up I've checked 3 or 4 times a day for new surveys I can usually get 1 but definitely not several, I'm not convinced the £80 - £90 a month kredkaonline quoted is anywhere near realistic. I be surprised if I managed £20 a month! :)

I'm £0.45 off being able to cash out my first £10, hopefully I'll be able to do that by tomorrow.
    "Organic!! I grew up on Angel Delight..." - Dylan Moran
  • I just did a cheeky quick one (well I thought it would be) at work.

took me about 45 mins off and on, but now have £2.00 in my account so even if its £500 a year its something!

Do we know if its put into paypal as soon as you get to £10??
    This is taken from the site for you:-
    We pay via PayPal on every Thursday of every week. We only pay money requested by 12:00 on the Monday of the week before. You must therefore request payment by 12:00 Monday to receive payment on the Thursday of the following week. Please note it may take a few days until this money reaches your bank account.

I got past £10 earlier and it now says this on my account
    Requested Payments

£10.00 - due: 17 Feb 2011
    Extra earning 2012 From Surveys Etc

Pure-profile £50...Valued 80..Onepoll £120
    Panelbase £33.00...Shop/Scan £40..Crowd £18.00..PO £10.45..Spring £20..voice £20
    IPSOS £30...My survey £5..Ebay Sales £350
    Pine £21..JTA £5..RO £20..RewardO£20..Wonder £5.O Bar £31
  • MrsGSR
    MrsGSR Posts: 1,041
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Forumite
    magdapio wrote: »
    oooh are they nice? I need new shoes..... have filled in a very long survey and will give it a go.....
    there are so very many rats I need a pied piper
    xxx

Actually they are lush, mega high heels, like these ones but with purple underneath instead
    http://www.pricelessshoes.co.uk/en/high-heel-peep-toe-court-shoe-159412
    They are even cheaper now, you could get two pairs;)

I've made £7.55 in the past week, I'm chuffed to bits with that so far.
    Squirrelling away in September No 33
    It's not about the money, it's about financial freedom, being in control of it and living in the natural world and not a material world
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure