Making cards - Ideas for beginners (part 4)

Comments

• jowri
    jowri Posts: 205 Forumite
    Morning,

Thrifty (((()))) hope things ease up for you soon, all I can say is blooming pain, I hope the doctor reads up on your ds's notes first,

Hi everyone else, just the usual flying visit, we have a manic morning and tomorrow is going to be worse I have to drop dh up to the hospital for his operation by 7.30am, so it will be no laptop for me tomorrow morning,
    take care Jo x
    Take care Jo x
  • Crafty_JuJu
    Crafty_JuJu Posts: 703 Forumite
    :) Morning all hope you are all well & have started the day with gorgeous sunshine like I have today....wonder how long it will last for today though!!
    CraftyJuJu the bag charms are gorgeous - shame your Jackpot one sold so quickly.

Thankyou :) I can make you one if you'd like, just let me know& I'll get on making it for you :)
    :wave:Hi, I have a passion for crafting.......I'm always up to something :rotfl::rotfl:

:j I have found the key to weight loss.....ZUMBA :j
  • :) Morning all hope you are all well & have started the day with gorgeous sunshine like I have today....wonder how long it will last for today though!!

Thankyou :) I can make you one if you'd like, just let me know& I'll get on making it for you :)

Juju do you have enough bits to make 2 ? I would love one of those also for my aunt whos just come back from Vegas and has done nothing but rave about the place :rotfl:
    furrypig says:my name is Choccy and I am addicted to nose free stamps as I want to save them all and give them noses!!!:rotfl:
    About me. Im Choccy or Chocolate orange depending on where i am.Yes occasionally i am a total looon who spends too long online,but no where near as much £ as her spendy elves do ..:D
  • Giggle
    Giggle Posts: 3,137 Forumite
    Morning, Lovely day here as well i must get and make some cards today :)
    I Love My Computer Because My Friends Live In It
  • Hassy
    Hassy Posts: 308 Forumite
    Morning ladies.. :D
    Glorious sunshine here, but still a tad cold, rain forecast later.. booo!!
    I have been doing loads of gardening lately, taking it a lot easier than last week tho after hurting myself..
    We had a digger in round the back last year to level the garden cos it was on quite a slope, anyway, fortunately that was completed and I planted quite a bit, but a lot got killed off with the frost, so it is repalcement time...
    I go to local nurseries and ones that are owned by health in the Community which I find really very reasonable.. So it is the hard part at the mo, parting with cash that I would have otherwise spent on crafting... and also the planting.
    I want to get it all done so the rain can help bed them in.. Next year, hopefully, I will just need to weed and not replace, apart from the hanging baskets. Plus, very mse I am going to take loads of cuttings and grow from seed. The veg have yet to go out, so that is a job for today I think.. I need to get yet more growbags tho.. I do witter don't I?.. Sorry :o
    The Wife They look fab frames and leaves etc...mmmm!!
    Paddington Hope your mouth is ok today, what a trauma for you.
    Hope everyone else's ailments are a lot better today.
    Wishfulcomper Hope your op went well and it improves your quality of health greatly.
    Jowri Hope dh's op goes well and he recovers quickly
    Thrifty Hope you get on well with the doc today :)
    DTB Hope you are soon put out of your misery and get to discover the results from your interview..
    Right, off to B&Q...
    TTFN x
    Self imposed crafty stash ban: started again 22/8/10 1 whole month stash free!
    I must not buy stash, I must not buy stash, I must not buy stash! :o
  • Hassy
    Oooh just before I go, QVC have a sizzix prog on at 11am and later tonight and 10pm, and also they have some Tim Holtz sissix dies in stock... Can't remember if anyone has a sizzix amchine?..
    Must dash..
  • dragonllew
    dragonllew Posts: 1,230 Forumite
    :jWe have another winner someone needs to look here:j congratulations
  • Hassy wrote: »
    Oooh just before I go, QVC have a sizzix prog on at 11am and later tonight and 10pm, and also they have some Tim Holtz sissix dies in stock... Can't remember if anyone has a sizzix amchine?..
    Must dash..

Dont forget .... Sizzix can be used in Cuttlebug too ;)

I really need to catch up on the thread i havent read since last night. Taking extra Tramadol for leg pain really finished me off yesterday :(. So i will catch up..

Congratulations to ScattyJan on winning the B challenge and yay to Rusty and me.. I must say i had such fun doing this challenge. So a real big thankyou to Padingtondoo for setting it xx
    furrypig says:my name is Choccy and I am addicted to nose free stamps as I want to save them all and give them noses!!!:rotfl:
    About me. Im Choccy or Chocolate orange depending on where i am.Yes occasionally i am a total looon who spends too long online,but no where near as much £ as her spendy elves do ..:D
  • Hassy
    Oooh! Many congratulations... :T :T
  • :j:j Congratulations to the winner :j:j
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure