Sheerlight Design , Adrian McElwee Fine Design Sussex and Nuglas sheerlightdesign.com

Options

Comments

• Ravingpanda22
    Ravingpanda22 Posts: 1 Newbie
    First Anniversary
    edited 17 February 2018 at 1:12PM
    Options
    Hi,

I'm horrified to think he is still continuing with this. If anyone has been a victim (as I have last year) please report him to West Sussex trading standards, hopefully one day he will be prosecuted!
  • sussexrambler
    sussexrambler Posts: 21 Forumite
    edited 31 January 2018 at 10:30AM
    Options
    I Sent all my info to Trading Standard and I'd urge all those people that have been conned by this vile person to do the same. I would imagine he'll soon be touting for business as the weather improves, so please people keep an eye open for his bogus web sites.
  • hollydays
    hollydays Posts: 19,812 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Hi,

West Sussex trading standards are investigating Greg Hames (aka Mark King, Adrian etc) now and are looking for more witness statements. I'm horrified to think he is still continuing with this. If anyone has been a victim (as I have last year) please call them (0330 2222917). Ask for Kyle Cherry who is collecting the statements.

How come when I google this number I do not find any links to Ts?
  • sussexrambler
    Options
    The number is genuine, but I find it odd that it is being posted publicly!!
  • andrew.thorne
    Options
    Climate Glazing is Hames new fraudulent company based apparently in Dorking.

climateglazing.co.uk
    Climateglazing
    The same great offers he uses on all previous websites.
    Greg Hames
    Climate Glazing
    Adrian McElwee
    Mark King
  • sussexrambler
    Options
    Greg Hames is also advertising from a premises in Croydon as well as Dorking, clearly he's cast his net. The phone number for his web page and address that shows them as being in Curtis Road, Dorking is also the same as the one being used at the address listed in South Croydon.

Climate Glazing
    Capital Enterprise Centres Ltd, Capital Business Centre
    South Croydon
    Surrey
    CR2 0BS
    Tel: 0845 017 0835
  • sussexrambler
    Options
    mylocalservices.co.uk/Climate+Glazing-South+Croydon-2853498.html
  • Teddy220
    Options
    We too were caught out by Mark King's plausibility. We paid almost all the money and he left overnight with the conservatory unfinished. Several months later we found the underfloor heating had leaked, the damp proof wrongly installed, water coming in the roof and a great many other issues. We have spent thousands digging up the floor and putting right his shoddy work. We took him to the Small Claims Court but could not get the papers served as he had given a false address. We would like to see him Stopped!
  • sussexrambler
    Options
    Sorry to hear your story and that you too are a victim of this vile conman. I was conned by him myself to the tune of £4000, which now in hindsight was a lucky escape for me, as he just took off with my deposit, thankfully he didnt carry out any work.

For others like me that want to find him, what area was he operating in? Feel free to pvt message me.
  • dave.morrissey
    Options
    Hames latest company website
    BUILDSPAN
    buildspancrawley
    Dont touch with barge pole.
    Some glowing reviews on the yell website. Just google buildspan crawley or buildspan croydon
    more bereavments in the Hames family, doesnt sound like he can have many mums and dads left now.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback