Sun Holiday Codes July 2017

Comments

• kt33uk
    kt33uk Posts: 466 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    So I won't be able to book online using the codes this year? I haven't had anything through the post this year since I've moved house since I last booked.
    Dream as if you'll live forever - live as if you'll die today
  • essex_boy
    essex_boy Posts: 2,213 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    kt33uk wrote: »
    So I won't be able to book online using the codes this year? I haven't had anything through the post this year since I've moved house since I last booked.

You can still book using the codewords I supply but you wont be able to book till Monday 17th July when the main booking office opens , you will still be able to do that online.
    If you don't have either a VIP code through the post or email and a Sun Saver code from todays paper then no point buying the paper as you wouldn't be able to book any earlier
  • kt33uk
    kt33uk Posts: 466 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    essex_boy wrote: »
    You can still book using the codewords I supply but you wont be able to book till Monday 17th July when the main booking office opens , you will still be able to do that online.
    If you don't have either a VIP code through the post or email and a Sun Saver code from todays paper then no point buying the paper as you wouldn't be able to book any earlier

I got an email with a free VIP bonus code.
    Dream as if you'll live forever - live as if you'll die today
  • essex_boy
    kt33uk wrote: »
    I got an email with a free VIP bonus code.
    If you got yesterdays newspaper you can book Saturday if you enter 7 more days Sun Saver codes consecutively.
    Or you can not buy the Sun and book online next Monday using the codewords I provide on the first post of this thread.:)
  • essex_boy
    Todays codeword is PAST
  • lexiemac89
    lexiemac89 Posts: 1,647 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Does anyone know if I can purchase the paper online to collect the SUN SAVERS codes (which I assume are unique codes), rather than a paper copy?
  • essex_boy
    lexiemac89 wrote: »
    Does anyone know if I can purchase the paper online to collect the SUN SAVERS codes (which I assume are unique codes), rather than a paper copy?

No, Sun Savers is a paper only promotion
  • pawpurrs
    pawpurrs Posts: 3,910 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Will the sun savers just give you access to this one or future ones as well?
    Pawpurrs x ;)
  • essex_boy
    pawpurrs wrote: »
    Will the sun savers just give you access to this one or future ones as well?

As it's brand new there's no guarantee
    I'm expecting this format to continue unless they lose a lot of cash compared to last years promotions
  • pawpurrs
    pawpurrs Posts: 3,910 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    I mean is it valid for this time only, as I have put on
    At two days thinking august was next year I missed out this year as I was away and have now booked aomewhere thinking it wouldn't be back.
    Pawpurrs x ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport