Grandcat having extended 'sleepover'!

1178179180181182184»

Comments

• atrixblue.-MFR-.
    atrixblue.-MFR-. Posts: 6,887 Forumite
    Meritaten has unfortunately been PPR permanently so there will be no further barney updates from this point onwards unless MSE towers comes to their senses and unban Meritaten. there are a few rogue moderators on the forum of late PPR'ing for unreasonable and unfathomable reasons only known to them.
  • FreeBear
    FreeBear Posts: 14,592 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    Bad news indeed. Getting the pitchforks out now, and just need somewhere to march to.

We want the regular updates on the antics of Barney - It is one of the few things worth looking forward to on MSE.
    Her courage will change the world.

Treasure the moments that you have. Savour them for as long as you can for they will never come back again.
  • atrixblue.-MFR-.
    atrixblue.-MFR-. Posts: 6,887 Forumite
    FreeBear wrote: »
    Bad news indeed. Getting the pitchforks out now, and just need somewhere to march to.

We want the regular updates on the antics of Barney - It is one of the few things worth looking forward to on MSE.
    you could post a thread in campeigns courner or Discussion time or site feedback if you so wish to protest the decision of MSE.
  • FreeBear
    FreeBear Posts: 14,592 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    Done: http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?p=70931132#post70931132

However, I suspect the thread will be deleted fairly quickly (and I might get a ban too).
    Her courage will change the world.

Treasure the moments that you have. Savour them for as long as you can for they will never come back again.
  • nonnie44
    nonnie44 Posts: 478 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Well Freebear, I also posted a comment onto your thread but shock horror the thread has now been deleted, lasted nearly 2 full days lol. I really hope you get reinstated soon Mer xx
  • oldestgnome
    oldestgnome Posts: 578 Forumite
    I've always enjoyed reading about Barnes, very sorry to see that Meritaten has been PPR'd.

MSE moderators, use some common sense!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport