Ernest jones code

Hi all I am buying a watch for my mother for her birthday was wondering if anyone has come across any codes ? very rare that they do have them but who knows lol

Thanks in advance

Kay

Comments

• Yep.
    10% off
    RYG82DHA
  • MissyKay
    MissyKay Posts: 101 Forumite
    Thanks for that you don't happen to know the expiry date for the code do you? I want to buy an expensive gift but just abit confused if she will like or not so did not want to make rash decision lol
  • Ends: 18/01/2015
  • zippy1973
    zippy1973 Posts: 297 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    kassij102 wrote: »
    Ends: 18/01/2015

Thanks! Just bought a gold bracelet for a gift at half price and saved another 10% off on top thanks to you.......code worked perfectly. Also 11.5% cashback on sale items via TCB today
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,897 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    zippy1973 wrote: »
    Thanks! Just bought a gold bracelet for a gift at half price and saved another 10% off on top thanks to you.......code worked perfectly. Also 11.5% cashback on sale items via TCB today

Thats seems a lot from TCB when its only 3.5% this morning on sale items, 11.5 seems very genuine. Its only 7.35 on full priced and then you have to take the vat off !

Ernest Jones Offers
    Cashback
    Full Price Items
    Cashback not available on delivery charges or VAT.
    7.35%
    Sale Items
    3.15%

Be careful using a code though as they may decline the cashback as they did with me a few months ago.

From the t&c's
    Please note that the use of a Ernest Jones promotional/voucher code not posted and approved by TopCashback, may affect your eligibility for cashback.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • zippy1973
    zippy1973 Posts: 297 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    sarah1972 wrote: »
    Thats seems a lot from TCB when its only 3.5% this morning on sale items, 11.5 seems very genuine. Its only 7.35 on full priced and then you have to take the vat off !

Ernest Jones Offers
    Cashback
    Full Price Items
    Cashback not available on delivery charges or VAT.
    7.35%
    Sale Items
    3.15%

Be careful using a code though as they may decline the cashback as they did with me a few months ago.

From the t&c's
    Please note that the use of a Ernest Jones promotional/voucher code not posted and approved by TopCashback, may affect your eligibility for cashback.

Yeah, it was an offer that ended yesterday. I think it was 13.8% on full price (I thought that was a strange amount) and 11.5% on sale items.

And I am expecting the claim to be declined as the code I used was not on the TCB site, although it has tracked at the purchase price at 11.5% and not the VAT reduced price at 11.5%.......Time will tell I guess (14 weeks it states)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure