New whinge post....lol ( Or just a little moan..:) )

Comments

• RatGirl
    RatGirl Posts: 11,338 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Awwweee thanks Katie xxx

I am back for a little whinge, please can I win something for me, like the postal comp for the £25 evans voucher....lol really need a new belt, I will love you forever xxxx
  • I don't care if this post makes me unpopular and gets peoples' backs up - I'm only saying what a hell of a lot of people are thinking.

There are people moaning about a lack of wins here when they have won hundreds of pounds of stuff in January and February and are STILL complaining.

Personally, I find this insulting and greedy. What the hell am I going to do with artichoke tablets? I can't eat the mustard or chocs - but I've still won something so what right do I have to be bitter?

So when you are all whinging about not having a win for a whole 5 days - think about the folk who have entered just as many comps as you and won sweet FA.

Count your blessings and your glass will always be half full
    Living with Lupus is like juggling with butterflies
  • RatGirl
    I agree with you totally purple, but I was only having a little whinge for fun, I am ever so grateful for everything I have won, and love reading other peoples win's, I think some people have posted in here for fun and are not serious, well me for one, I wish everyone a good win, and if I was the comping fairy you would all get your dreams come true, and if you feel I have offended anyone I apologise profusely I never meant to, and will now stop posting any whinges, once again sorry to all x
  • lol, what are artichoke tablets???
    :j It doesn't get any better than this :j
  • lol, what are artichoke tablets???

Exactly :rotfl:
    Living with Lupus is like juggling with butterflies
  • Exactly :rotfl:

ha ha, are they for you though or for atrichokes??

Sorry i'm puzzled on that - in fact i'm gonna google it now lol x
  • RatGirl
    Artichoke Tablets - - Artichoke (Cynara scolymus) is a member of the thistle family, originating in southern Europe around the Mediterranean.
    A diuretic vegetable, it contains the active constituent Cynarin, which causes an increase in bile flow, helping maintain healthy digestion. :eek: :D
  • Artichoke (Cynara scolymus) is a member of the thistle family, originating in southern Europe around the Mediterranean.
    A diuretic vegetable, it contains the active constituent Cynarin, which causes an increase in bile flow, helping maintain healthy digestion.

Hey ho they eae with digestion apparently!!!

What on earth did you enter that for? lol
  • hey ratgirl we must have found that in the same place :)
  • Tulip
    Tulip Posts: 29,324 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    I agree with you Purple

Katie
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income