Ebay 20% OFF Everything from 4pm-10pm TODAY ONLY !!!!

Ebay offering 20% off when paying with Paypal using the code : CUKFLASH

Terms

Comments

• redfox
    redfox Posts: 15,338
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Codes aren't permitted on the Grabbit board and the thread has been moved to the correct board. If in doubt please read the forum rule. If you have any questions about this policy please email [EMAIL="forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com"]forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com[/EMAIL].
  • surfsister
    surfsister Posts: 7,527
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    thanks! great stuff
  • Have to spend over £20
  • Tokalosh
    Tokalosh Posts: 305 Forumite
    ive just spent £119.99, put the code in and the amount to pay dropped to £95.?? paid via paypal and jumped onto paypal site and total taken £119.99............. code did not work on paypal - dont know why not.
  • Worked fine for me - had three items in my basket, 2 were BINs I wanted from my wish list and I had a look at the sporting goods and had a great win price at an auction finishing within the hour (advanced search) on a fishing rod I wanted.

I managed to change one of the BINs to a click and collect at Argos option, entered the code at the bottom and clicked apply, and got £25ish off £137 odd spend:T. Thanks OP!
  • just doing a quick sum looking at my post, and maybe the 20% off only applies to the item cost, unless it's free P&P, like both my BINS - the fishing rod had a £12 postage cost.
  • LMac
    LMac Posts: 274
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    The code didnt work for me either. It looked like it had, I then rushed through payment as I was heading out to collect my daughter and knew I wouldnt be home before it finished at 10pm. Wish Id taken an extra minute as I spent £91 (excl postage)!

Had a google and it seems theres a few had similar problems.

Going to contact them in the morning.
  • mum2one
    mum2one Posts: 16,279
    Xmas Saver!
    Forumite
    worked perfectly for me, I used it twice, x
    xx rip dad... we had our ups and downs but we’re always be family xx
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing