Slimming Towards Summer - Slimming World Support Thread 2018

Options

Comments

• Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    Right , im off in the shower then we are going to get some holiday clothes , i am going to go primarni for some as never been able to buy from there before weight loss as was too fat:o

Primarni is perfect - shorts and tops from £2 each

Enjoy x
  • esmy
    esmy Posts: 1,341 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Morning everyone.

Well done losers, especially Poohsticks! Oh and thanks for the scales recommendation, I got them yesterday. They seem fine and ,more to the point, weigh me the same as last week on my old ones. I was almost frightened to get on in case they added a few lbs!

Enjoy your Primani trip Bubbs - come back and show us what you got. I'm in the process of altering what I can from last years summer/holiday clothes. I'm loathe to spend more money on things I wear for about 4 weeks in the year.

Todays menu
    B Boiled eggs and crispbreads
    L Cottage cheese salad
    D sausage mash and veg - eaten a lot of salad lately and I'm craving cooked green veg!! That's something I never thought I'd say...

Have a good Sunday all.
  • curl_girl
    curl_girl Posts: 4,622 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Morning all.

Can report -1lb

I expected to put on as I enjoyed a Eurovision party on my own last night and enjoyed a few glasses of fizz, chocolate eclairs and a bag of crisps!

But I have tried to be good all week and I've decided that since I've limited my bread intake it has helped.
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboard!!!
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,270 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Happy shopping Bubbs :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,270 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Does anyone make these pancakes?
    Maybe similar to bubb's waffles?
    Oats & the low sugar & eggs?
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • gettingtheresometime
    Options
    Morning all

Well WI saw a STS which I was pleased with given what i ate and drank last weekend.

But the best news was that I went out last night in a 16 skirt which was loose as well so well chuffed with that. Was realtively good - drank loads of water instead of wine so no hang over either.

Think I'll try P00sticks diet this week - would love to see my consultants face if I lost that lol.

Going to be domestic today as it's lovely here but will either go for a long walk with Dog later or go cycling
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    Options
    beanielou wrote: »

With muller!
    Morning all

Well WI saw a STS which I was pleased with given what i ate and drank last weekend.

But the best news was that I went out last night in a 16 skirt which was loose as well so well chuffed with that. Was realtively good - drank loads of water instead of wine so no hang over either.

Think I'll try P00sticks diet this week - would love to see my consultants face if I lost that lol.

Going to be domestic today as it's lovely here but will either go for a long walk with Dog later or go cycling

Congratulations :T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T
  • CattyCatX
    CattyCatX Posts: 76 Forumite
    Options
    Very tentative -0.5 lb for me.... which would be my first loss in about 6 weeks! Need something to kickstart the last few remaining pounds... I've upped my speed and doing more exercise so not sure why I'm not losing. Maybe I just need to accept that this is my body's happy weight... Although I have had a very stressful month for various reasons and I think my body tends to hold onto fat at times of stress... Unfortunately life isn't going to get any less stressful until at least the middle of June at the earliest!
  • p00hsticks
    p00hsticks Posts: 12,820 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Morning all, hope everyone is well.

Well done to those with losses or STS's.

Glad you like the scales esmy

Can I thank whoever it was on this board (I think) - sorry, I don't remember who - who recommended the book 'Eleanor Oliphant is completely fine'. I've just finished reading it and really enjoyed it - it's very thought provoking.

Plan for today:

B: overnight oats: 40g grape nuts (HEXB), raspberry & cranberry muller light, mixed summer fruits
    L: stuffed mushrooms (HEXA cheese, onion, small slice wholelemeal bread)
    D: HM burgers, sweet potato jackets and some sort of veg (courgette, sweetcorn, mushrooms and/or red pepper )

Snacks: easy peelers, banana
    Syns: 4.5 for bread.
  • esmy
    esmy Posts: 1,341 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    beanielou wrote: »

I do but I don't sweeten them - they go with sweet or savoury.
    40g oats, 2 eggs (though I'm going to try the next batch with 1) 3 tbsp plain yoghurt. Whizz up together. I let it stand a bit if I can wait so the oats soak up the liquid, then fry in frylight. I've had them with berries and yoghurt and with bacon and egg. The original recipe adds a bit of sweetener and vanilla essence.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure