Slimming Towards Summer - Slimming World Support Thread 2018

Comments

• Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    Thanks for the chubby cubs comments, will have a go at some of the recipes & find time to read their blogs, we need all the laughs we can get on this journey!

Was terribly organised last night in prepping for today. Roasted a chicken, so while that was in the oven, portioned the leftover lasagne & bunged in freezer, leaving some for lunch today, got the overnight oats ready for breakfast today, cut up the pineapple I had bought (if anyone has an easy way of getting rid of the eyes that get left in the flesh, would appreciate suggestions), made the salad for dinner, peeled some mandarins, segmented and mixed with grapes for snacking, made potato wedges (sprinkled Schwartz All Season on them, were lush!) and cooked the green beans.

Hopefully, will have pulled back the weekend by the time I weigh tomorrow.

With the pineapple, you peel take the skin off then cut / along the line of the eyes.
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    :hello: ooh yes please ;)

Please may I join, I was here a while ago and now back again as Bubbs has been giving me too much chocolate :EasterBun :rotfl:
    I would like to lose 12 pounds :)

That bubbs is to blame for me being fat as well!

:D:D:D:D:D
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,910 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    :hello: ooh yes please ;)

Please may I join, I was here a while ago and now back again as Bubbs has been giving me too much chocolate :EasterBun :rotfl:
    I would like to lose 12 pounds :)

Hellooooooooooooo :D
    We don't accept rabble :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: :kisses3:
    Oh no who am i going to give all the treats too now:rotfl::rotfl:
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs

Oh no i am not:eek::rotfl: i give lts all my filler sweets,she has had bag fulls :o:p
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • ilovetoshop
    ilovetoshop Posts: 3,202 Forumite

She’s a feeder that one you have to be careful :D:rotfl:
    bubbs wrote: »
    Hellooooooooooooo :D
    We don't accept rabble :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: :kisses3:
    Oh no who am i going to give all the treats too now:rotfl::rotfl:

Oh I’m sure the children will happily eat them :cool: and less of the rabble :A
    Oh no i am not:eek::rotfl: i give lts all my filler sweets,she has had bag fulls :o:p

I’m not sure if it was the Reece’s snowman the quality street or possibly the malteasers that made me gain the Weight but to be honest I’m thinking it was the cucumber as I hadn’t eaten that before and bang on went s stone :rotfl::rotfl:
    One cannot change the past, but one can ruin the present by worrying over the future.
  • bubbs
    I have just discovered ice cream cones, just the plain ones are only 1/2 syn, so my muller yoghurt on top of one a a shot of choc shot is only 1 syn :D
  • bubbs
    She’s a feeder that one you have to be careful :D:rotfl:

Oh I’m sure the children will happily eat them :cool: and less of the rabble :A

I’m not sure if it was the Reece’s snowman the quality street or possibly the malteasers that made me gain the Weight but to be honest I’m thinking it was the cucumber as I hadn’t eaten that before and bang on went s stone :rotfl::rotfl:
    Yes the children can still have them :p
    :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:or the kinder ot them other tubs with the sweeties in:rotfl::rotfl:
    You will see what a pig i am now:eek::o
  • ilovetoshop
    ilovetoshop Posts: 3,202 Forumite
    Yes the children can still have them :p
    :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:or the kinder ot them other tubs with the sweeties in:rotfl::rotfl:
    You will see what a pig i am now:eek::o

You’re a bad influence I tell you :rotfl:

When I worked different hours I found it so much easier to eat , I would come back and cook breakfast and that would keep me going so I need to take a leaf out your book and be organised and prepare !!
    Today I have eaten

B: banana and satsuma
    L:lettuce, cucumber , beetroot, gherkins and tomato ( I forgot to boil egg to go with it)
    T:same as above salad but with beans on top( the sweet potato took to long so I ate without it )
    Fibre one bar as snack
    One cannot change the past, but one can ruin the present by worrying over the future.
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,184 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Stoke wrote: »
    2lbs off this week, and 'Man of the Year' award which is always fun when you win by default :D

Still, my group are absolutely brilliant and we celebrated nonetheless.

Football season now over. No distractions. No drinking at the weekend. Going to have a detox. I'm feeling very motivated on what really now feels like the home straight :D I believe I'm around 1 stone 2lbs away from target now. I'll need to check again though. I still don't know whether to lower it some more tbh.

Lunch today was lean chicken + carrot sticks. Boring I know, but purely for SP points. Lunch at work is by far the easiest days for me.

Good luck to everyone this week.

:j :j :j :j:j
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,184 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Yes, that's correct.

I went out of Target and have been unable to get back in. I did consider changing my target figure, but it's a bit too much of a drastic change in my target. I got tired of paying and just juggling with the same few lbs.

Also, I was on the social team doing the weighing and due to other commitments, I wanted my Saturday mornings back - it was impossible to go out anywhere early on a Saturday morning.

The only thing I will miss is the chats and being able to get the Hifi bars, as I do like them. I can still buy the magazine (I may subscribe to it).

I have achieved what I wanted to and it's served its purpose, but even if I did get back into target at group, there's always that pressure hanging over you to keep within the 3lbs either way, in case you have to start paying next week (in some ways I suppose that's a good thing).

Do any of you keep food diaries? I used to get the individual sheets from group and use them, but haven't been able to now. (I have a scan copy of them on my laptop, but they don't print very well).

I know the plan inside and out, but what sources do you use for syn values if you don't attend group and don't have access to the app (I still have access to it at the moment).

Sorry for all the questions. x

I just write it down.
    Could always send you hifi bars if you are stuck.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure