Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Strawb123
    • By Strawb123 4th Feb 19, 10:15 AM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Strawb123
    Viagogo... help please!
    • 4th Feb 19, 10:15 AM
    Viagogo... help please! 4th Feb 19 at 10:15 AM
    Firstly, I am stupid for not reading reviews or researching beforehand. I first tried to sell a ticket for wireless festival which is being held on 5th of July that I can no longer attend on stubhub but they clearly stated that the deadline for posting the ticket is 28th of June 2019, this is the same date that I am due to receive my ticket so I thought letís not risk it incase I donít make that deadline. I found viagogo and I clearly read all the FAQ and terms and conditions where I understood that as long as the customer receives their ticket on time and gets into the event then I will be paid so I thought thatís fair and went ahead and placed the ticket on sale. It was not AFTER the ticket sold, I got an email telling me I need to post the ticket by 25th of June (10 days before the event) and that if I donít I will be charged for replacement tickets. I feel like I have been lied to and obligatory information was not provided for me when I agreed to sell the tickets. I have contacted viagogo and they cannot extend the deadline date and are telling me they have to charge me for replacement tickets and cancellation fees now. I did not agree to these terms and obviously wish to not pay these fees. Is there anything I can do or do Viagogo have all the rights in this situation?
Page 1
    • nat_dooley
    • By nat_dooley 14th Feb 19, 11:39 AM
    • 5 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    nat_dooley
    • 14th Feb 19, 11:39 AM
    • 14th Feb 19, 11:39 AM
    Has this matter been resolved? I have a similar problem with them now. I have a thread in the consumer rights section.
    • Karen195663
    • By Karen195663 10th Jun 19, 11:11 AM
    • 5 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Karen195663
    • 10th Jun 19, 11:11 AM
    • 10th Jun 19, 11:11 AM
    Yes they do but complain to the Competitions and Marketing Authority and Which? Legal team may be able to help you have to pay £29 and £9 monthly but can cancel once you get the advice

The more people who highlight the bad practices the better chance of getting something done.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

74Posts Today

1,376Users online

Martin's Twitter