Back, still in debt, probably depressed (Take 2)

Options

Comments

• Uniscots97
    Uniscots97 Posts: 6,685 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Fingers crossed for you Capricornlass! Please let us know.

Well ive not had great news today, my hospital appointment has been cancelled as the consultant is ill. None of the others will cover the appointments. So been told that nothing will be rescheduled until she is back potentially next week and it may be 2-3 weeks on top of that! Going back to see my gp and going to spend Thursday seeing if I can arrange to go private (I have medical insurance) . I cannot wait any less ne!!!8217;er, yes it will cost me something ( not sure how much) but waiting is driving me nuts.

Tomorrow is world book day so I have spent the evening sewing LO!!!8217;s outfit. Part is shop bought but the rest I have seen myself. Feeling quite proud but very tired.
    CC2 = £8687.86 ([STRIKE]£10000[/STRIKE] )CC1 = £0 ([STRIKE]£9983[/STRIKE] ); Reusing shopping bags savings =£5.80 vs spent £1.05.Wine is like opera. You can enjoy it even if you don't understand it and too much can give you a headache the next day J
  • Uniscots97
    Options
    Well LO nursery was closed due to the weather as were all the schools. I didnt attempt the drive into work (and no point as no one to watch LO). OH sent home from work due to the weather and has gone to bed as apparently he is tired (anooyed as not sure he knows the meaning of the word, try being up half the night doing a costume then trying to entertain a grouchy toddler and work from home). Every time I sit down LO (and now OH as he is awake) wants something
    CC2 = £8687.86 ([STRIKE]£10000[/STRIKE] )CC1 = £0 ([STRIKE]£9983[/STRIKE] ); Reusing shopping bags savings =£5.80 vs spent £1.05.Wine is like opera. You can enjoy it even if you don't understand it and too much can give you a headache the next day J
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,271 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Your OH is just something else.
    :mad: on your behalf.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Toni'sfriend
    Options
    Can't he get it himself?
    Have adventures. laugh a lot and always be kind.
  • Uniscots97
    Options
    Can't he get it himself?

Apparently not!
  • CapricornLass
    Options
    Got the job!!!!

Start on Monday, provided all the paperwork and the references come through on time. That will be a shock to the system - I haven't worked since September as I'm supposed to be retired!

I'm assuming that you are still stuck at home with LO with this weather. All the schools round here are closed, which means my OH is home today. Normally he would disappear into his workshop, but he's decided its too cold and now he's playing a computer game. The noise is driving me mad!

Keep safe and warm!
    Sealed Pot Challenge no 035. Fashion on the Ration: 24/66 coupons spent.
  • beanielou
    Options
    Got the job!!!!

Start on Monday, provided all the paperwork and the references come through on time. That will be a shock to the system - I haven't worked since September as I'm supposed to be retired!

I'm assuming that you are still stuck at home with LO with this weather. All the schools round here are closed, which means my OH is home today. Normally he would disappear into his workshop, but he's decided its too cold and now he's playing a computer game. The noise is driving me mad!

Keep safe and warm!

Good news:)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• Uniscots97
    Options
    Got the job!!!!

Keep safe and warm!

Well done on getting the job and good luck for your first day! Yes I'm still off with LO, who is bored and doesn't understand we have to stay inside as it's so cold outside. OH is also at home and driving me nuts reminding me everything thing he's done (dishes, tidy kitchen etc and moaning about every little thing), yet keeps leaving bathroom light on, doors open (including the front door and just managed to catch LO before she disappeared out the door!!).

I've updated my signature for my cc. I transferred £900 to my other cc (6.9% for 4 years). I also made a payment of 79p which was cashback I got. The up side of not being at work is no parking charges.
  • CapricornLass
    Options
    Well done!
    Sealed Pot Challenge no 035. Fashion on the Ration: 24/66 coupons spent.
  • beanielou
    Options
    Good news on the CC :)

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure