In the Lowest Hour

Comments

• Wi88le
    Wi88le Posts: 168 Forumite
    Cant seem to shake the low feeling but put a few bits on ebay tonight so fingers crossed.
    At the weekend i am going to look to see what more i can list :)

Your debts aren't really that bad looking at your soa, even if you think they are-they will quickly disappear with your current plan or at the worst be tiny by august.
    Are you sure the low feeling is down to the debt and not something like sad- seasonal affected disorder?
  • Wi88le wrote: »
    Your debts aren't really that bad looking at your soa, even if you think they are-they will quickly disappear with your current plan or at the worst be tiny by august.
    Are you sure the low feeling is down to the debt and not something like sad- seasonal affected disorder?

Ooooh some sun would be good ..:D.I think I just know to sort it needs a few tough month's ahead leaving myself next to nothing to live on.

Maybe I should space it out so it is more manageable but whilst I am in the mode ...I want to clear asap maybe that's my impatience coming through lol ;)

Thanks for input and stopping by ...is appreciated ...I probably have all sorts of disorders not only seasonal :rotfl:
    Grocery challenge Feb £107/£100-epic fail due to cake and biscuits
    🌟
  • Ive got a complainer on ebay ...for late delivery I mean I posted it the next day after they paid me apparently they need it urgently ...bit gutted and demotivated to go on selling :( but I will preserve ...I will spend this evening looking for items to flog ...watch out wardrobe here I come . ....
    🌟
  • ok I have been sorting I do feel better ...a lot has gone to the charity . So nice to have a bit of space :)
    I must have 200 items to list on ebay! even if I get a pound each that will be good ..:)
    Making good use of a hot water bottle tonight such an oldie but goodie :)
    cant sleep but happier ...must stick to my plans !!!
    🌟
  • Evening, just thought I would supscibe to your diary. Sounds like you have a good plan in place and how nice will it be when August arrives and your debt free?

I'm counting down the months until sep 2017 (debt free by 30). Only £17175 to go....

Good luck
  • Evening, just thought I would supscibe to your diary. Sounds like you have a good plan in place and how nice will it be when August arrives and your debt free?

I'm counting down the months until sep 2017 (debt free by 30). Only £17175 to go....

Good luck

Thank you so much ..If I'm honest I'm pretty useless so I may still be here in 2017 _pale_
    :beer:
    🌟
  • Ok My Tea Was Nice :):) ..even if I did nearly cut my fingers off ..!
    I have spent the last two hours on ebay trying to upload pics . I finished work early sadly to have some bad news :( so I am not motivated at all.
    I have listed about 7 things? only 143 to go lol who knows if they will even sell....
    🌟
  • Dansmam
    Dansmam Posts: 677 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Hey, that is one impressive and motivating plan you posted earlier. And any eBay pounds and pence will get you there soonest. Wishing you all the luck and determination in the world, and happy days too ( just leave a bit for the rest of us when you're done!)
    DM
    I have borrowed from my future self
    The banks are not our friends
  • Dansmam wrote: »
    Hey, that is one impressive and motivating plan you posted earlier. And any eBay pounds and pence will get you there soonest. Wishing you all the luck and determination in the world, and happy days too ( just leave a bit for the rest of us when you're done!)
    DM

:j Thank you ! No pressure then ...lol
    Thanks for stopping by ...Its so hard ....Good Luck to you ...this is us all in the pub one day when we are debt free :beer::beer:
    🌟

Good luck

I don't think you have a diary ? so did not subscribe..:o plus am really terrible at being aloof :j:j
    Good Luck to you ...two and a half hours in 10 things on ebay :cool:
    🌟
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family