Prince2 Practitioner exam papers lost before grading

I've been chasing for Prince2 Practitioner exam results and have just been told that my exam paper has been misplaced!!
The only option I've been given is to redo the exam.

I'm fuming and wondering if there's anything else I can do. Any tips greatly appreciated, thanks

Comments

• ssparks2003
    ssparks2003 Posts: 809 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Well assuming that neither you nor them have proof of your mark then it is impossible to prove you have passed the exam. Currently you have scored 0 (through no fault of your own) so you have a chance to improve on that.
  • I take your point SSparks but this was recertification exam so they know I've passed it before. Also given the 2017 changes to the syllabus I redid the Foundation exam too so they could use the score from that as an indication at least. I will complain as I now have to ask work for more time off to study again and for resitting the exam. Not sure I'll be granted any more study leave so I'd then have to take the time off as holidays - so I keep losing through no fault of my own like you say.
  • JReacher1
    JReacher1 Posts: 4,652 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    I do not think you have any option but to retake. You could have failed the exam so they are quite rightly asking you to take the test again.

The foundation is easy and just because you passed that will not mean you have passed the practioner.

Also do you need to study again? You must have only done this exam a few weeks/months ago so if you need to spend a significant amount of time studying it is probably a good idea to do the exam again as you have forgotten many of the principles you believe you have learnt.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure