pending transaction disappeared - Halifax Clarity

Hello. Last week I used my Clarity credit card to purchase plane tickets in Euros. The transaction was showing under "pending transactions" 2 days ago when I made a credit card payment, to bring the balance to £0. Today I logged in to my Halifax account and the plane ticket purchase transaction has disappeared completely from the list. It's not showing anywhere... My credit card account is in credit (corresponding to the payment I made 2 days ago), which can be a problem from what I understand? Lufthansa shows the ticket as fully paid. Any idea what's happening here? is this normal? L.

Comments

• jonesMUFCforever
    jonesMUFCforever Posts: 28,898 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Don't worry the tickets will show in the next few days.

In future (especially if you do not fully clear the balance every month) wait for the transaction to actually debit the account before paying it off.
  • Ben8282
    Ben8282 Posts: 4,821 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post Newshound!
    Difficult to understand quite why you repaid this purchase transaction immediately. Why did you not wait for it to be shown on a statement or at least appear on the account?
    As the transaction was made in Euros unless you used DCC (foolish if you have a Clarity card) then you would not have known the exact GBP amount to pay off as the pending amount would only be approximate until billed.
  • Sncjw
    Sncjw Posts: 3,508 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Do you wait for the stament to be produced before paying it off: is it possible to check the tab on the left to see if it!!!8217;s tjere. Sometimes items go on the one to the left for me
    Mortgage free wannabe 

Actual mortgage stating amount £75,150

Overpayment start date 1/3/23.

Starting balance £66,565.45

Current balance £63,787.16

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts