B&S Bailiffs, Blackwood, S Wales

Hi all

I'm looking get these people investigated for the way treat people including vulnerable ones. If anyone has any stories they would like to share the please feel free. You can either post or PM me I don't mind.

I have serious concerns about their practices and would Love to able to take action.

Thanks

Comments

• What have they done to you ?
  • National_Debtline
    National_Debtline Posts: 7,998 Organisation Representative
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Hi kgw1009

If you’re unhappy with a bailiff’s actions you can make a complaint. The process varies depending on the type of bailiff and the debt that they are collecting, but your starting point is a complaint directly to the bailiff company.

You can ask them for a copy of their complaints procedure, and there will usually be an option to complain to the court or company employing the bailiff to collect the debt. It’s also possible there may be a relevant Ombudsman you can escalate your complaint to.

On a wider scale you may be interested in a bailiff reform campaign called ‘Taking Control’. They are gathering stories and experiences from people who have dealt with bailiffs since April 2014, you can find more on this here https://www.bailiffreform.org/.

Susie
    @natdebtline
    We work as money advisers for National Debtline and have specific permission from MSE to post to try to help those in debt. Read more information on National Debtline in MSE's Debt Problems: What to do and where to get help guide. If you find you're struggling with debt and need further help try our online advice tool My Money Steps
  • venison wrote: »
    What have they done to you ?

Nothing to me but they have done things to people I class as vulnerable or at risk.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure