The Coca Cola truck tour is back for 2019

sarah1972
sarah1972 Posts: 18,889 Senior Ambassador
Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
edited 16 November 2019 at 12:51PM in Freebies (no spend required)
https://www.coca-cola.co.uk/stories/keep-on-trucking

The countdown to Christmas has now officially started! We’re giddy with holiday joy and thrilled to announce the return of the iconic Coca-Cola Christmas Truck Tour.

Now in our ninth year of bringing festive joy to people across the UK, the Coca-Cola Christmas Truck Tour returns in 2019 with new locations and a very special partner: Crisis, the national homelessness charity.

‘Tis the season to be jolly!

The 2019 tour will kick off on 15 November and visit 19 locations nationwide, before making its final stop in London on 15 December.

Visit the truck in a glittering winter wonderland setting and enjoy festive photo moments – and a 150ml Coca-Cola zero sugar to help you get in the Christmas spirit. Not only that, when the Christmas Truck stops at Asda and Sainsbury’s stores, you’ll be able to visit the truck and buy a pack of 250ml glass bottles of Coca-Cola personalised with your name.

This year, to raise funds and awareness for the great work done by Crisis – which is now in its 52nd year – we’re pledging to donate 10p in exchange for every can placed in our recycling bins throughout the truck tour.

So, when you visit your nearest stop and dispose of your can the right way, you’re helping two amazing causes: supporting homeless people across the UK and The Coca-Cola Company’s global World Without Waste pledge – to collect and recycle a bottle or can for every one we sell by the year 2030.

Check to see if the iconic Coca-Cola Christmas Truck will be coming to a town near you:

Friday 15th and Saturday 16th November: 32 Newcraighall Rd, Edinburgh EH15 3RD (Open 12-7pm)
Friday 15th and Saturday 16th November: 49 The Hayes, St David’s Dewi Sant, Cardiff CF10 2ER (Open 11: 30am-6: 30pm)
Tuesday 19th November: Asda, Creechbarrow Rd, Taunton TA1 2AN (Open 12-7pm)
Thursday 21st November: Asda Boldon, North Rd, Newcastle upon Tyne, Boldon Colliery NE35 9AR (Open 12-7pm)
Friday 22nd and Saturday 23rd November: White Rose Shopping Centre, Leeds, LS11 8LU (Open 12-7pm)
Friday 22nd and Saturday 23rd November: Cribbs Causeway, Bristol, BS34 5DG (Open 12-7pm)
Wednesday 27th November: Asda, Pudsey, Leeds, LS28 6AR (Open 12-7pm)
Friday 29th and Saturday 30th November: Whiteley Shopping Centre, Portsmouth, PO15 7PD (Open 12-7pm)
Friday 29th and Saturday 30th November: Marshalls Yard, Gainsborough, DN21 2NA (Open 12-7pm)
Monday 2nd December: Asda Eastlands, Manchester, M11 4BD (Open 12-7pm)
Tuesday 3rd December: Asda, Leyton Mill, London, E10 5NH (Open 12-7pm)
Wednesday 4th December: Asda, Watford, London, WD24 7RT (Open 12-7pm)
Friday 6th – Saturday 7th December: Intu Trafford Centre, Manchester, M17 8AA (Open 12-7pm)
Friday 6th – Saturday 7th December: Intu Merry Hill, Dudley, DY5 1QX (Open 12-7pm)
Tuesday 10th December: Sainsbury’s Beckton, London, E6 6JF (Open 12-7pm)
Wednesday 11th December: Sainsbury’s Cricketers Retail Park, Cricketers Way, Basildon, SS13 1SA (Open 12-7pm)
Friday 13th and Saturday 14th December: Events Square, Cheshire Oaks, Liverpool, CH65 9JJ (Open 12-7pm)
Friday 13th and Saturday 14th December: Intu Lakeside, London, RM20 2ZP (Open 12-7pm)
Sunday 15th December: 02 Arena, London, SE10 0DX (12-7pm)
Please note that stops will be open from 12pm-7pm.
I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Comments

• molerat
    molerat Posts: 31,816 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Don't they know there is life north of Edinburgh, only one stop in the whole of Scotland (and Wales for that matter) :mad:
  • dobbiesloan
    dobbiesloan Posts: 2,211 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Not again. No wonder we want independence
    GONE ENGLAND
  • molerat- my thoughts exactly!!!
    :j I feel I am diagonally parked in a parallel universe :j
  • Benight
    Benight Posts: 418 Forumite
    First Post
    sarah1972 wrote: »
    Wednesday 11th December: Sainsbury’s Essex, London, SS13 1SA (Open 12-7pm)

This is actually:

Sainsbury’s Cricketers Retail Park, Cricketers Way, Basildon, SS13 1SA

which is over 30 miles from London!

Mind you, with the likes of Southend on Sea and Luton Airports now classed as both being in London, I suppose the more relaxed, Michael O'Leary/RyanAir modern day approach to actual physical locations is increasing :cool:
  • sarah1972
    Benight wrote: »
    This is actually:

Sainsbury’s Cricketers Retail Park, Cricketers Way, Basildon, SS13 1SA

which is over 30 miles from London!

Mind you, with the likes of Southend on Sea and Luton Airports now classed as both being in London, I suppose the more relaxed, Michael O'Leary/RyanAir modern day approach to actual physical locations is increasing :cool:

Dont shoot the messenger, its copied and pasted from Coca Colas page :rotfl:
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Benight
    Benight Posts: 418 Forumite
    First Post
    sarah1972 wrote: »
    Dont shoot the messenger, its copied and pasted from Coca Colas page :rotfl:

Dont shoot the messenger.
    I noticed that SS13 was not a London postal district, so went to the Coca Cola link you provided to see where it was supposed to be, and copied the address from there. They must have corrected it. :rotfl:
  • sarah1972
    Benight wrote: »
    Dont shoot the messenger.
    I noticed that SS13 was not a London postal district, so went to the Coca Cola link you provided to see where it was supposed to be, and copied the address from there. They must have corrected it. :rotfl:

:rotfl::rotfl: I changed it in the OP :rotfl::rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure