• sutton111
    sutton111 Posts: 6,302 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I know it's small.
  • never-in-doubt
    never-in-doubt Posts: 20,613 Forumite
    sutton111 wrote: »
    I know it's small.

How weird mate - what did you apply for? was it phone or internet dongle? :p

Thanks for showing us, that is bonkers - maybe they are all now just flitting between all 3 CRA's? who knows, maybe they seen this thread! :rotfl:
    :o 2010 - year of the troll :o

Niddy - Over & Out :wave:
  • sutton111
    How weird mate - what did you apply for? was it phone or internet dongle? :p

Thanks for showing us, that is bonkers - maybe they are all now just flitting between all 3 CRA's? who knows, maybe they seen this thread! :rotfl:

It was a Mobile. Declined of course. LOL

Probably right about them reading this thread! :D
  • star-fire wrote: »
    Thought i wrote on this earlier, yorkshire building society uses experian

u sure you dont mean yorkshire BANK if u mean yorkshire BUILDING SOCIETY which is totally different to yorkshire bank itll have to go down as both experian and equifax, as yorkshire building society did a recent remortgage for me and only searched equifax........
  • sutton111 wrote: »
    It was a Mobile. Declined of course. LOL

Probably right about them reading this thread! :D

tmobiile tend to give contracts for most mobile accounts if ure willin to pay them a £100 deposit they did me a few years back when i had ccjs and allsorts could be worth a bash or even offerin the £100 deposit urself etc............
  • callum9999
    callum9999 Posts: 4,392 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    tmobiile tend to give contracts for most mobile accounts if ure willin to pay them a £100 deposit they did me a few years back when i had ccjs and allsorts could be worth a bash or even offerin the £100 deposit urself etc............

O2 did the same for me.
  • sutton111

Oh I have an iPhone contract with o2 since last September. I started my credit building with T-Mobile back in September 2008, i had to pay a £100 deposit back then. And since that I've got 2 credit cards and a few catalogues, but Vodafone always decline me, but the other netorks don't.

I now only have 1 satisfied Default on Equifax and 2 satisfied on Experian.Thanks for the advice though :).
  • BugsyBrowne
    BugsyBrowne Posts: 5,697 Forumite
    u sure you dont mean yorkshire BANK if u mean yorkshire BUILDING SOCIETY which is totally different to yorkshire bank itll have to go down as both experian and equifax, as yorkshire building society did a recent remortgage for me and only searched equifax........

Yes mate your right it was yorkshire bank where i applied for a credit card.
    Don't know where i got building society from..
  • sutton111 wrote: »
    Oh I have an iPhone contract with o2 since last September. I started my credit building with T-Mobile back in September 2008, i had to pay a £100 deposit back then. And since that I've got 2 credit cards and a few catalogues, but Vodafone always decline me, but the other netorks don't.

I now only have 1 satisfied Default on Equifax and 2 satisfied on Experian.Thanks for the advice though :).

vodafone always declined me aswell UNTILL i applied for a sim only and they knocked me back via email so i replyed to it and said im absolutely furious im a great customer nowadays and all i wanted was a £10 poksy sim only card hardly the world im askin for im sure ull agree, well if thats your position i can assure u i will never in my entire life think of being a vodafone customer EVER ........2 days later they called vme up oh hi mr such an such weve decided to give u a sim only contract.........i replied OH thanks lol.then i was given automatic acceptence for there voda at home package

:D
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure