Anyone know of a good ESG index fund

I'd like to invest in an ethical and social governance fund, don't have enough money to pay for a financial advisor and am willing to search myself but I'm confused about what to buy - anyone got any ideas on what to invest in that doesn't fund planet destruction, slavery, arms etc.
:beer:

Comments

• Coastalwatch
    Coastalwatch Posts: 3,133 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Hi, a great topic and one I've been investigating for my own peace of mind. Because I wanted to direct the limited funds I had to renewable investment I didn't end up with a long list of options but did discover that such things exist. I've sent you a PM with one possible link to follow if you wish. Like you I haven't engaged financial advice so only time will tell if I 've made a wise choice or not! Currently it's performing better than a stocks and shares ISA taken out two years ago which has yet to show a surplus!
    East coast, lat 51.97. 8.26kw SSE, 23° pitch + 0.59kw WSW vertical. Nissan Leaf plus Zappi charger and 2 x ASHP's. Givenergy 8.2 & 9.5 kWh batts, 2 x 3 kW ac inverters. Indra V2H . CoCharger Host, Interest in Ripple Energy & Abundance.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure