Sony 365 Day PlayStation PS Plus Subscription £39.95

Sony 365 Day PlayStation PS Plus Subscription £39.95
This seems like a good deal, especially because i have a gift card to get another £10 off
1/ There is also a 12 month subscription same price - so whats the diff????
2/ Sony just subscribed me for this month so if I added it now would it take affect at the end of this months subs or do I have to be careful when I apply it?

https://www.argos.co.uk/product/8245348
If I ruled the world.......

Comments

• marcarm
    marcarm Posts: 1,205
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Your subscriptions stack, so always worth buying when you see an offer.
  • I notice that same offer is on PSN but it won't let me buy it because it says I'm already subscribed????

Are you saying it's I buy the voucher that it will let me enter the code and it will take effect when my current month ends?
  • marcarm
    marcarm Posts: 1,205
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Yeah, so if you have 3 months remaining on your sub, and then buy another 12 months, you will then have 15 months remaining.

The offer you mention isn't for new users is it?

I'm not at my machine so can't check myself, but just looked on the store and there was this for a 25% discounted sub
    Get 25% off a 12 Month PlayStation® Plus Subscription. This promotion opens on 15th March 2019 at 10:00 (GMT) and closes on 26th March 2019 at 10:00 (GMT). Participants must not have an active PlayStation® Plus Membership when the product is purchased.

I'm assuming you have an active sub so cannot purchase, as it says unavailable for me also.

And info regarding stacking
    If you purchase more than one subscription they will 'stack'. This means that the second subscription will not start running until the first has ended. For example, if you buy two 3 month subscriptions, this will total six months of PlayStation®Plus membership.
  • Cool thanks
  • Daniel21
    Daniel21 Posts: 10
    First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    365 Day PlayStation
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing