Elemis Trio of Samples - 1st 3500 BE QUICK

https://www.elemis.com/glamour-superfood/

Terms and conditions apply. Subject to availability. Open to UK residents only. Limited stock of 3,500 sachet trios to give away. Sachets include 1 x Superfood Blackcurrant Jelly Exfoliator 3ml, Superfood Vital Veggie Mask 3ml and Superfood Berry Boost Mask 3ml. One entry per customer and per household. Samples will be allocated to the first 3,500 qualifying entrants. Samples will be sent via Royal Mail and will should arrive within 2 weeks of you receiving the email. ELEMIS reserves the right to cancel or change this promotion at any time without prior warning. Promotion ends 03.02.19. Promotions maybe changed or removed at any time.

Comments

• sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,897 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Luckystar wrote: »
    https://www.elemis.com/glamour-superfood/

Terms and conditions apply. Subject to availability. Open to UK residents only. Limited stock of 3,500 sachet trios to give away. Sachets include 1 x Superfood Blackcurrant Jelly Exfoliator 3ml, Superfood Vital Veggie Mask 3ml and Superfood Berry Boost Mask 3ml. One entry per customer and per household. Samples will be allocated to the first 3,500 qualifying entrants. Samples will be sent via Royal Mail and will should arrive within 2 weeks of you receiving the email. ELEMIS reserves the right to cancel or change this promotion at any time without prior warning. Promotion ends 03.02.19. Promotions maybe changed or removed at any time.

Ends 3rd Feb ?
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • It may be 2nd March as it asks for birth month before day.
    CC: £3663.75 - Jan 19 :eek:

Save £12K in 2019 #135 £245.86/£8,000.00
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family