Mummytogirls - taking the scenic route

Comments

• mummytogirls
    mummytogirls Posts: 6,578 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Afternoon Diary,

Wow I can't believe over a week has gone by and I have not posted! This is what happens when I go back to work, my life is just so full on!!!

Just a really quick round up as I need to stick something in the oven and get DD to swimming shortly.

I have hit NSD11 out of 10 today... so pleased with this. Especially since its been a 2 week holiday.

Cant really think what else I've got to report! Will try and catch up properly later xx
    Mummytogirls x

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,186 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Good news on the NSD's.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • WannabeFree
    WannabeFree Posts: 4,438 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Good news on the mortgage and the NSD's

Have a good day :)

x
    “Once you hit rock bottom, that's where you perfectly stand; That's your chance of restarting, but restarting the way.”
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,186 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Hope today is a good day.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • louby40
    louby40 Posts: 1,508 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    I must get back onto the NSD during May. Keep up the good work!
  • I hope your lower mortgage rate is a goer, that would be a big saving.
    Finally Debt Free After 34 Years, But Still Need to Live Frugally
    Debt in July 2017 = £58,766 😱 DEBT FREE 31 OCTOBER 2017 :T 🎉
    EMERGENCY FUND 1 = £50/£5,000. EMERGENCY FUND 2 = £10/£5,000.
    CHRISTMAS SAVINGS = £0/£500. SEF = £1,400/£12,000 PREMIUM BONDS ME = £350. PREMIUM BONDS DH = £300.
    HOLIDAY MONEY = £0 TIME LEFT TO PAY OFF MORTGAGE = 5 YEARS 1 MONTHS
  • mummytogirls
    Morning Diary,

Another few days has gone by :cool:... just so busy at the moment!

Thanks to all who have commented. The mortgage is a goer and the first payment starts on the 1st of May :beer:.

Sorted out the home insurance yesterday as Mr Ts were very kindly putting it up by almost twice as much! Got it a bit more expensive per month than this year but cheaper than theres with the H@lifax but I get £50 cb with this so makes it cheaper in the long run! I hope this makes sense!!

Think I'm on NSD11 at the moment, today won't be a spend day as I'm off out for some food with the neighbours. Tomorrow could be NSD12 but I have a feeling we might need some milk. If I get chance il get milk today ha!!

Haven't got much to report, other than I'm just so busy at the moment! Since going back to work my social life has just gone wild :rotfl:, its not even spending money but being invited to peoples houses for tea too.

Hope all ok xx
    Mummytogirls x

• Sun_Addict
    Sun_Addict Posts: 21,249 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Don't knock a free social life MTG :)

Great news on the new mortgage starting and the insurance deal.

Have a great week xx
    Christmas Savings 2024 £252.38/£600 April NSD:2 April Surveys £
  • HairyHandofDartmoor
    HairyHandofDartmoor Posts: 13,960 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Glad things are going well MTG. You seem popular at the moment with all these invites :).
    Finally Debt Free After 34 Years, But Still Need to Live Frugally
    Debt in July 2017 = £58,766 😱 DEBT FREE 31 OCTOBER 2017 :T 🎉
    EMERGENCY FUND 1 = £50/£5,000. EMERGENCY FUND 2 = £10/£5,000.
    CHRISTMAS SAVINGS = £0/£500. SEF = £1,400/£12,000 PREMIUM BONDS ME = £350. PREMIUM BONDS DH = £300.
    HOLIDAY MONEY = £0 TIME LEFT TO PAY OFF MORTGAGE = 5 YEARS 1 MONTHS
  • mummytogirls
    Afternoon Diary,

Really struggling to manage to get on here at the moment! Hopefully things have calmed down a bit now and I can get on more.

I am totally not in control of things at the moment, not in terms of spending thats not been out of control or anything. Its just I have no idea of NSD's and haven't done any surveys or anything.

We had a brilliant weekend last weekend and we were just really not in the house. I have only just managed to get back on top of my ironing after all the pegging out!!

Other than not being fully in control, things are good here :D.

Hope all ok xx
    Mummytogirls x

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport