Selling your soul to the devil

Comments

• venderqueen
    venderqueen Posts: 106 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    I do not do any of the like and share comps because you end up with a load of trash anyway.
    Keep on trying it will be your turn soon x
  • dontone
    dontone Posts: 4,871 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    cagsd wrote: »
    Oh no... that woman with the "son on bended knee" from all the Valentines posts, is back with a vengeance. Today she's posting everywhere about how she needs cheering up after the wedding, and "here's a picture of my lovely son with his new wife" on every post. :doh: :wall:

You know what cheers me up?......Chocolate. :icotbaske:icotbaske:easter_ba:easter_os
    Easter is coming up, so get ready for all the photos and her saying that a giant chocolate egg will cheer her up.
    Don't forget all the sob stories coming on just so they can win a packet of those little choccy eggs.
    Mothers Day was very quiet, they must be saving themselves for the Easter Comping Bunny :rotfl:
    Be Lucky
    BEST EVER WINS WON IN ORDER (so far) = Sony Camcorder, 32" lcd telly, micro ipod hifi, Ipod Nano, Playstation 3, Andrex Jackpup, Holiday to USA, nintendo wii, Liverpool vs Everton tickets, £250 Reward Your thirst, £500 Pepsi, p&o rotterdam trip, perfume hamper, Dr Who stamp set, steam cleaner.

comping = nowt more thrillin' than winnin':T :j
  • hdh74
    hdh74 Posts: 2,855 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    The number of comps I've seen on facebook or twitter lately where you had to count Easter eggs, bunnies or chicks and the answer needed was simply a number - but - as usual - the answers were padded out with sob stories. Or comments like '6 cute and lovely fluffy bunnies (string of Easter emojis) ' when '6' was really all that was needed. I've just been putting the number. And I won one. So nernerner lol.

Also the lady who I keep seeing post about how long it is till her first baby is due, and how she therefore needs a treat, is now into the last few days. I sincerely hope she won't be comping whilst in labour with accompanying blow-by-blow comments!
    2018 - £562  2019 - £130 2020 - £276  2021 - £106 2022 - £140
  • Blueyez
    Blueyez Posts: 2,983 Forumite
    hdh74 wrote: »
    The number of comps I've seen on facebook or twitter lately where you had to count Easter eggs, bunnies or chicks and the answer needed was simply a number - but - as usual - the answers were padded out with sob stories. Or comments like '6 cute and lovely fluffy bunnies (string of Easter emojis) ' when '6' was really all that was needed. I've just been putting the number. And I won one. So nernerner lol.

Also the lady who I keep seeing post about how long it is till her first baby is due, and how she therefore needs a treat, is now into the last few days. I sincerely hope she won't be comping whilst in labour with accompanying blow-by-blow comments!

there was a live stream competition for play-doh on the entertainer's facebook page this afternoon. all you had to do way guess what was being made with the play-doh. instead people were posting "my child has XXX disability/ it's their birthday/great child friendly toy, yadayada." along with the answer.
    2018 wins-12wins
  • What about the 'post not winning' ones where they start bleating that they never win?
    Why do mice have such small balls?
    Because so few of them can dance.
  • grannybiker
    grannybiker Posts: 12,128 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    What about the 'post not winning' ones where they start bleating that they never win?

And they click the crying reaction to winning posts 'cos it's not them :eek:!
    !!!!!!? They must have had very sheltered lives if not winning a competition over 2K have entered makes them want to cry...!
    Worse things will have happened in the world today...
    "The only thing that really matters, it to love and to be loved."
  • Remember the couple with the bended knee son and daughter in law? Or the lady who was about to celebrate her 40th (year long) birthday? There's a new one. A woman going to her school reunion! Excellent copy and pasting with old photo of her.
    Why do mice have such small balls?
    Because so few of them can dance.
  • dontone
    dontone Posts: 4,871 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Remember the couple with the bended knee son and daughter in law? Or the lady who was about to celebrate her 40th (year long) birthday? There's a new one. A woman going to her school reunion! Excellent copy and pasting with old photo of her.

That's original. I'll keep an eye out for that one.
    So far, we've had pics of baby scans, pets (I'm guilty of that sometimes), proposals, weddings, milestone birthdays, and now, school reunions.
    I dread to think what is going to come next.
    Be Lucky.
    BEST EVER WINS WON IN ORDER (so far) = Sony Camcorder, 32" lcd telly, micro ipod hifi, Ipod Nano, Playstation 3, Andrex Jackpup, Holiday to USA, nintendo wii, Liverpool vs Everton tickets, £250 Reward Your thirst, £500 Pepsi, p&o rotterdam trip, perfume hamper, Dr Who stamp set, steam cleaner.

comping = nowt more thrillin' than winnin':T :j
  • hdh74
    hdh74 Posts: 2,855 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Keep seeing a lady mention that she is a mum of 7 in her comp spiel. Can't knock her if she can find the time to comp as well!
    2018 - £562  2019 - £130 2020 - £276  2021 - £106 2022 - £140
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport