Chester zoo vouchers.....

Comments

• nickyhutch
    nickyhutch Posts: 7,596 Forumite
    whoozit wrote: »
    Can you get the voucher if you are not a customer? As their web site says 'Great Days Out are only available to Premier Travel Inn guests and their families'

I've just printed off vouchers for flamingo land, lightwater valley and blue planet - the conditions don't say that you need to take proof with you that you're staying at the travel inn.
    ******** Never be a spectator of unfairness or stupidity *******
    "Always be calm and polite, and have the materials to make a bomb"
  • lily-ella
    lily-ella Posts: 186 Forumite
    I have just gone through lastminute.com and they have come up as £7.50 for adults. We are going on wed!
  • jonnypb
    jonnypb Posts: 316
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    lily-ella wrote: »
    I have just gone through lastminute.com and they have come up as £7.50 for adults. We are going on wed!

thats a good deal as you can get tickets for £7.50 up until the end of may which is peak time, normal over £13 in peak time
  • amy
    amy Posts: 285 Forumite

i've just booked these for thursday let us know how you get n as in the small print it does say they cannnot comfirm it'll be this price or similar in thir own words...:eek:
  • sandra_uk
    sandra_uk Posts: 130 Forumite
    I used last minuite.com yesterday 30.90 for a family of 4 printed off just hand in on saturday a lot cheaper than booking at the zoo sandi
  • jacksback
    jacksback Posts: 131 Forumite
    Premier travel in are doing a free child one, they email you the voucher and you print off. We have just saved a fortune for next weekd trip

http://www.premiertravelinn.com/pti/...fer=chesterzoo

Jus71,, Can you let us know how you get on with these vouchers as I will be going the week after.. Thanks
  • sandra_uk
    sandra_uk Posts: 130 Forumite
    jacksback wrote: »
    Jus71,, Can you let us know how you get on with these vouchers as I will be going the week after.. Thanks

But no good for easter sandi
  • gazza975526570
    gazza975526570 Posts: 3,275
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite

Has anyone bought these at lastminute.com and got in at that price?

Basically lastminute.com is still showing and charging the prices as the off peak rate whereas it is actually peak rate

Anyone, anyone????
  • lily-ella
    lily-ella Posts: 186 Forumite
    Hi, we went today using lastminute.com at £7.50 each and got in fine, beat the queues and everything! You get to go through the members gates, just wave the email confirmation around and they show you where to go - hope this helps!
  • beansy
    beansy Posts: 410
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Hi, we went today using lastminute.com at £7.50 each and got in fine, beat the queues and everything! You get to go through the members gates, just wave the email confirmation around and they show you where to go - hope this helps!

Are these child tickets you are referring to?

Just checked the site and it says £9.95 for an adult ticket?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure