IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Please help..Parking Eye - Crown Wharf. Walsall

2»

Comments

• DollyDee_2
    DollyDee_2 Posts: 765 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Just an update I still haven't heard anything ��

Did you send an email to the address in #post 4?

You absolutely must complain to that email address again with copies of your receipts or redacted bank/credit card statements (doesn't matter if they are not from that day but it would be great if they were). They don't even have to be your receipts, they could be the driver's passengers.

Do it please.

Don't just leave it, you may get a court claim if you do not act now.
  • nurse_sue
    nurse_sue Posts: 227 Forumite
    DollyDee wrote: »
    Did you send an email to the address in #post 4?

You absolutely must complain to that email address again with copies of your receipts or redacted bank/credit card statements (doesn't matter if they are not from that day but it would be great if they were). They don't even have to be your receipts, they could be the driver's passengers.

Do it please.

Don't just leave it, you may get a court claim if you do not act now.
    hi dolly yes I sent email as advised ive drafted a letter to popla but cant find where to put it to have it checked the site not easy ive wasted 2 days off making the letter now trying to upload info might as well done an extra shift and paid it at this rate sorely tempted
    An Infinity of forests lies dormant within the dreams of one acorn. ;) :kisses3:
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,448 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    You start a thread if you haven't already. If you have a thread of your own about this PCN (not this thread, which isn't yours), post it there.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • Krystaltips
    Krystaltips Posts: 9,220 Forumite
    The email to write to is on the crown wharf website. It's the customer services one.
    A very proud Mummy to 3 beautiful girls... I do pity my husband though, he's the one to suffer the hormones...
    Krystal is so smart and funny and wonderful I am struck dumb in awe in her presence.

• hi i needed some advise..i drove to walsall and took a wrong turn i ended up at crown whraf car park found a parking after 5 mins and redirectd my tomtom to the address i needed to go..i had my 2 small children in the car who were driving me crazy (as u cn imagine) and then left withing 15 mins.. now ive recieved a parking fine for that period of 15 mins.. ive misplaced the letter and have spent all day trying to call up n find a way to pay this charge of £50 befre 14daya and ther are no contact numbers available just an automated service to pay with reference number which i dont have..please help jm so stressed out i dont know wht else to do.
  • Quentin
    Quentin Posts: 40,405 Forumite
    You need to start your own thread and not attempt to hijack someone else's like this.

Before starting a new thread everyone is politely asked to read the newbies FAQ thread near the top of the forum

Go there now and read up on the game you are now caught up in.

If you need further help than given there then start your own thread
  • I've just had a parking fine from Parking Eye at Crown Wharf.
    Paid for parking but couldn't remember the first 2 digits of my wife's car registration.
    I typed AA and the rest correctly and displayed in the window.
    Now they've sent me a fine of £85, but if I paid within a Month £50. They've rejected my claim , but as a gesture of good will, reduced it by another £20.
    I have 2 weeks to pay....
  • Guys_Dad
    Guys_Dad Posts: 11,025 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    I've just had a parking fine from Parking Eye at Crown Wharf.
    Paid for parking but couldn't remember the first 2 digits of my wife's car registration.
    I typed AA and the rest correctly and displayed in the window.
    Now they've sent me a fine of £85, but if I paid within a Month £50. They've rejected my claim , but as a gesture of good will, reduced it by another £20.
    I have 2 weeks to pay....

Sorry to read that. You might get some advice if you start your own thread but being pragmatic and given the fact you have attached to someone else's thread, ignored Quentin's post preceding yours which equally applies to your post, I have the feeling that your best course of action would be to pay the £20 as winning in court requires attention to detail and some effort.
  • I'm sorry I didn't mean to attach to someone else's thread . This is the first time I have tried to use this Site.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure