We've made some changed to Competitions Time. Please see this thread.

E: 27/12 Win A £1,000 Visa Prepaid Card (Comment)

Lakshmi7
Lakshmi7 Posts: 339,945
First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
Forumite
Heart Login/Register

Where do you love to shop local?
It is a scientific fact that your body will not absorb calories if you take it from another person's plate.
:A :A :A
Chocolate is the answer and I don't give a damn what
the question is.;)

Comments

• Winners will be selected as per the below schedule:
    - 2 entries will be randomly selected from all eligible entries received between 00.01 on 11th November and 23:59 on 17th November.
    - 3 entries will be randomly selected from all eligible entries received between 00.00 on 18th November and 23:59 on 1st December.
    - 3 entries will be randomly selected from all eligible entries received between 00.00 on 2nd December and 23:59 on 15th December.
    - 2 entries will be randomly selected from all eligible entries received between 00.00 on 16th December and 23:59 on 29th December.
  • thingamaBob
    thingamaBob Posts: 21,232
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    6. By entering the Competition, Entrants are hereby confirming that they have sought the approval of their relevant high street shop before making the submission.

12. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
  • 6. By entering the Competition, Entrants are hereby confirming that they have sought the approval of their relevant high street shop before making the submission.

12. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.

Anyone have a guess (or care to ask them in Twitter) if that one entry per person means one entry only or one entry per each try period?
  • joe14729
    joe14729 Posts: 1,243 Forumite
    Anyone have a guess (or care to ask them in Twitter) if that one entry per person means one entry only or one entry per each try period?

I just tried to enter and got " An account with that email address has already entered"
    So looks like one entry for the duration of the competition
    I,m so stupid that I forgot the mnemonic
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family