Aquabeads help

Was looking to buy the Aquabeads merry go round set however does anyone know if we need the starter set first. I'm told we need a pen to make aquabeads but there doesn't appear to be one in this set.

Comments

• Seeing as how no one replied - try here *

They have a contact link, be worth getting the answer straight from the horse's mouth, so to speak.

*Good grief, as a 'new user' which I'm not, incidentally, apparently I'm not allowed to send links. so I'll try and write this so that you can find the site but without it looking like a link.

aqua beads art . com / en-uk /

If that doesn't work (removing all the gaps, obviously, lol) just google Aquabeads official site. Good luck.
  • Marcon
    Marcon Posts: 10,617 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    According to Argos everything you need is included, but if you're in doubt, use the Argos 'ask a question' facility to be sure: https://www.argos.co.uk/product/9180811
    Googling on your question might have been both quicker and easier, if you're only after simple facts rather than opinions!  
  • molerat
    molerat Posts: 31,818 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    An applicator pen is not an absolute necessity and will not come in many kits, it makes things a lot easier though.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure