Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • wilson9745
    • By wilson9745 11th Dec 18, 11:00 AM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    wilson9745
    Online Returns
    • 11th Dec 18, 11:00 AM
    Online Returns 11th Dec 18 at 11:00 AM
    I ordered some dresses for a Christmas ball on 14/11/2018 and had them delivered to my local Hub Box, they arrived 22/11/18. Unfortunately none of them were suitable so I returned them 01/12/18.

Theyíre return policy states that a full refund will be issued for items returned within 14 days of receipt. They didnít process my return until 09/12/18, (8 days after I sent it) and are trying to say that because it was returned after 14 days they only have to give me a credit note.

Where do I stand? I posted it back to them well within the 14 days, surely I canít be held responsible for the fact itís taken them so long to process it.

I have proof of when it was delivered to the Hub Box and also proof of my return via collect plus.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,681Posts Today

6,304Users online

Martin's Twitter