Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Ade4lifeuk
    • By Ade4lifeuk 20th Jun 19, 4:23 PM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Ade4lifeuk
    Jacamo ppi
    • 20th Jun 19, 4:23 PM
    Jacamo ppi 20th Jun 19 at 4:23 PM
    I've had a jacamo account for over 10 years have just been made redundant and I can only claim on my ppi if I get a jobseeker's declaration which I've been told by the direct group ppi provider, however I dont want to sign on, I really feel that I have been miss sold, I've been made redundant whether I sign on or not is irrelevant surely, but how do I complain and try and get my ppi back, I've tried resolver to jacamo who said it's not there issue it's the ppi provider and the direct group are not listed on and reclaim tool???
Page 1
    • AnotherJoe
    • By AnotherJoe 20th Jun 19, 4:52 PM
    • 14,939 Posts
    • 17,972 Thanks
    AnotherJoe
    • 20th Jun 19, 4:52 PM
    • 20th Jun 19, 4:52 PM
    What's the issue with signing on? Don't see why you feel missold just sign on.
    Please dont criticise my spelling. It's excellent. Its my typing that's bad.
    • Moneyineptitude
    • By Moneyineptitude 20th Jun 19, 5:04 PM
    • 24,031 Posts
    • 13,435 Thanks
    Moneyineptitude
    • 20th Jun 19, 5:04 PM
    • 20th Jun 19, 5:04 PM
    I've had a jacamo account for over 10 years have just been made redundant and I can only claim on my ppi if I get a jobseeker's declaration which I've been told by the direct group ppi provider, however I dont want to sign on, I really feel that I have been miss sold
    Originally posted by Ade4lifeuk
    If you want to claim on the insurance, you have to prove that you are currently unemployed and so the policy terms and conditions require you to have a Jobseeker's Declaration. I'm sorry, but these terms are hardly onerous and any mis-selling complaint on that basis will be doomed to failure I'm afraid.

Just sign on....
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

157Posts Today

1,569Users online

Martin's Twitter