Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Bookowl
    • By Bookowl 27th May 19, 10:56 PM
    • 74Posts
    • 51Thanks
    Bookowl
    Smell alike of Sanctuary Spa?,
    • 27th May 19, 10:56 PM
    Smell alike of Sanctuary Spa?, 27th May 19 at 10:56 PM
    Hi,
    Has anyone been able to find a smell alike of the Sanctuary Spa moisturiser and / or shower cream?
Page 1
    • Kim kim
    • By Kim kim 12th Jun 19, 6:02 AM
    • 2,751 Posts
    • 3,968 Thanks
    Kim kim
    • 12th Jun 19, 6:02 AM
    • 12th Jun 19, 6:02 AM
    I stayed in the Sensatori hotel in Mexico and the whole lobby area smelt like an expensive spa - it was lovely.

I know that’s not what you asked - but it just triggered a memory in me.

I’d love to have in my home what they are pumping in that lobby.
    • Sea Shell
    • By Sea Shell 12th Jun 19, 6:32 AM
    • 2,075 Posts
    • 3,568 Thanks
    Sea Shell
    • 12th Jun 19, 6:32 AM
    • 12th Jun 19, 6:32 AM
    Why not just buy the "real" stuff?? A decent sized Boots will stock the whole range.

Or do you mean you want to try and find a cheaper "imitation" product that smells the same?
    " That pound I saved yesterday, is a pound I don't have to earn tomorrow " JOB DONE!!
    This should now read "It's time to start digging up those Squirrelled Nuts"!!!
    • Kim kim
    • By Kim kim 12th Jun 19, 7:46 AM
    • 2,751 Posts
    • 3,968 Thanks
    Kim kim
    • 12th Jun 19, 7:46 AM
    • 12th Jun 19, 7:46 AM
    Hi,
    Has anyone been able to find a smell alike of the Sanctuary Spa moisturiser and / or shower cream?
    Originally posted by Bookowl
    They are often 3 for 2 in boots.

Im always on the hunt for amazing smelling products, my favs are Elemis & locctaine.
    I could really do with downsizing in price.
    Id love to know what sanctuary products are great.
    • eandjsmum
    • By eandjsmum 12th Jun 19, 8:39 PM
    • 442 Posts
    • 5,507 Thanks
    eandjsmum
    • 12th Jun 19, 8:39 PM
    • 12th Jun 19, 8:39 PM
    I like sanctuary spa too but it looks like there are small plastic beads in their body wash products which is bad for the environment so not for me at the moment
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,867Posts Today

3,691Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Delighted people are pushing @BorisJohnson on getting proper financial ed in schools. He says not enough resourc? https://t.co/c8Eb6BAwgU

• RT @MartinSLewis: I sued Facebook for defamation over scam ads & settled in return for 2 things that LAUNCH TODAY -1on1 scam help at new C?

• Bizzare German twitter mash article has called me "MARTIN LEWIS, der Geldsparexperte," Any german speakers out the? https://t.co/1tXEzCe4Y3

• Follow Martin