Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • SmartSh
    • By SmartSh 16th Nov 17, 12:24 PM
    • 52Posts
    • 86Thanks
    SmartSh
    New to Quidco? Join today and get a FREE* luxury advent calendar from Hotel Chocolat
    • 16th Nov 17, 12:24 PM
    New to Quidco? Join today and get a FREE* luxury advent calendar from Hotel Chocolat 16th Nov 17 at 12:24 PM
    Here's how to get an Advent Calendar from Hotel Chocolat for free after cashback:
    Join Quidco, it's free!
    We'll direct you to Hotel Chocolat where you can purchase any Advent calendar worth 12.50
    Await your 12.50 cashback bonus which you can withdraw straight to your bank, PayPal or as gift vouchers
    You'll see a percentage of your order value from Hotel Chocolat track into your new Quidco account activity within 72 hours of purchase. The 12.50 bonus will be paid within 2 weeks of this.

You may purchase any Hotel Chocolat Advent Calendar (from 8 - 68) and still receive 12.50 cashback
Page 1
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 16th Nov 17, 12:59 PM
    • 13,941 Posts
    • 43,273 Thanks
    sarah1972
    • 16th Nov 17, 12:59 PM
    • 16th Nov 17, 12:59 PM
    https://www.quidco.com/hotel-chocolat-advent/
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,850Posts Today

7,430Users online

Martin's Twitter