Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • sashybo
    • By sashybo 2nd Jan 17, 10:55 PM
    • 2,775Posts
    • 20,588Thanks
    sashybo
    Sashybo - Back Again
    • 2nd Jan 17, 10:55 PM
    Sashybo - Back Again 2nd Jan 17 at 10:55 PM
    Hi all, has been a good long while this time since I've had a diary, think this is number 4 overall. My last diary can be found HERE.

Current debt now under 10K. This is mostly made up of loans we had to take out to cover the negative equity of the flat we sold a couple of years ago.

I must admit we have slipped occasionally and had to do a couple of BT's etc as got into a bit more debt when we bought a new house & wanted shiny new things to go in it.

Overall, things are headed in the right direction but now we have a new challenge as DH & I are expecting a baby in May.

I only get 3 months full pay then 3 months half pay on maternity leave in my job & won't be able to go back full time as we both do shift work and there's no way to work childcare around the shifts we do (7 days in a row & many unsociable hours to boot). So we'll have to reduce the spending & batter the debt as will have a smaller income.

So I've come crawling back - I find having a diary here does help to keep me focused and stop so much silly spending.
    Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

PAD started 27/01/09 - £10,617 extra paid off debt. Total Debt paid off £51,528
    Loan £2095.14, CC 0% BT £985, Car loans £22,206.11

Have a Debt Free Diary to try & keep spending in check.
Page 27
    • sashybo
    • By sashybo 31st Jan 18, 11:32 PM
    • 2,775 Posts
    • 20,588 Thanks
    sashybo
    DS had another good nightís sleep last night. But was then a wee monkey all day, refusing to nap.

I went out for afternoon cocktails & Spanish tapas with a couple of girls from work so escaped the baby being naughty. DH was working late shift so my mum watched DS for me. It was good as meant I was home for 9pm to let her get home, therefore limiting my drinking & hangover potential. Still managed 2 cocktails, a couple of glasses of wine, Spanish coffee liqueur & 2 gins though. Had a nice time and the restaurant had 50% off the a la carte menu so the food was nice & cheap.

DS continued his naughtiness though & was wide awake when I got home. He didnít sleep until after 10pm when my mum had left. Will be heading to bed soon, just hope DS sleeps through the night again.
    Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

• sashybo
    • By sashybo 1st Feb 18, 10:57 PM
    • 2,775 Posts
    • 20,588 Thanks
    sashybo
    DS actually had a good night last night and didn't wake until 8am. He must have been exhausted after his high jinks with my mum.

Have used some survey money to make an overpayment of £40 to our Zopa loan, which takes it into the next hundred bracket from £3334 to £3294.

Have also made a small OP to the 0% card of £2 plus the £10 I'm taking from the cat account each month (£30 goes in every month, I'm taking £10 out so it can pay off the cat dental bill but we still have a cushion building up in there for future vet visits etc). I have set up a DD of £50 from the joint account so that the card will be cleared before the 0% deal runs out next year.

Had to adjust my signature again & the car loans total has went back up to £23k as DH took another loan out with a much better interest rate & the previous loan provider charged 2 months interest on top of the balance remaining.

Anyway, I should hopefully have some survey money left over to make an extra payment to the new loan too.

I did some yoga tonight and enjoyed the stretch, it wasn't too intense and glad I did it. Had a lazy day with DS so hopefully will get out with him tomorrow for some fresh air.

I've decided to return the narrow ankle boots I ordered as think they'll be too sore on my feet and have ordered a wide fit pair instead which are very similar and were reduced to £13.50 in the sale.

Work have finally got back to me about the KIT days but they want me to work a different day every week than the dates I gave them. The dates I gave them are DH's rest days so that there would be someone to watch DS. I have managed to jiggle most of them around so that I can show some willingness to be flexible (with some help from my mum and the fact that on some days I will be early shift & DH will be late so he watches DS during the day, I can come home, take the baby and he can then go out to work) but there are maybe 3 dates (out of 10) that I won't be able to move from the dates I originally gave them. We'll see how willing they are to be flexible with me then. Still no news on the job share front.

• sashybo
    • By sashybo 3rd Feb 18, 10:12 PM
    • 2,775 Posts
    • 20,588 Thanks
    sashybo
    Nothing much to report, DS definitely teething, I can see one which has broken through slightly and think 3 more are also pushing through. Poor wee boy is quite moany which is unlike him.

Went out today to my mumís as she had my twin nieces & one of their their brothers whilst my sister was working. My brother is working away this weekend so his girlfriend brought the 2 girls down too & was lovely to see them. We all had dinner together as well.

Poor DS cries every time he sees my youngest niece (she is 18 months) as he isnít really used to toddlers and the high-pitched noises and grabbing of things that they do. He just seems to get a real fright & cries every time he looks at her or she comes near him. Didnít help today that he was tired, hungry & teething when he saw her. I think Iíll have to get him out and about a bit more. Heís ok with other babies & older children, just seems to get upset by toddlers! We donít really know any though except his cousin so thatís probably why. Poor girl just looks very confused that this baby keeps crying every time he sees her.

Got DS home & into bed, DH working late shift again. Did a quick tidy & put a washing of towels on & previous washing was put away. DHís work shirts will need to go in the wash tonight too. Cats fed and babyís bottles washed.

Need to get out & do some food shopping tomorrow, donít need loads but have run out of a few things. DH off work so he can stay with DS so I can do it relatively quickly. Might try to jump into town & return my boots as well. Also have an M&S voucher that I want to use towards more thermal t-shirts for DH. He wears them under his shirt at work as it gets cold and his uniform jacket is rubbish. He only has 4 but often works 7 or more shifts in a row so want to get him some more.

• sashybo
    • By sashybo 5th Feb 18, 11:38 AM
    • 2,775 Posts
    • 20,588 Thanks
    sashybo
    Got out to do the food shopping yesterday & managed to spend another small fortune. Need to go through the freezer & make a plan to use things up. Seem to have a lot of bits & bobs in there just now.

I do have quite a few bags of ice cube sized baby dinners as when I make something for DS I freeze the rest as he still doesnít eat loads at a time. He seems to like things the first time he tries them, then refuses to eat them the next time. He prefers the blinking shop bought jars!! Will just keep trying I suppose.

Last night I chopped up & portioned out spinach into freezer bags for making cheese & spinach muffins and have frozen them as didnít want them turning into sludge in the fridge. I usually chop peppers up & freeze them too when they start looking a bit sad and might not get used in time.

Managed to return the ankle boots yesterday & get 2 more thermal t-shirts for DH too. Got 3 cute t-shirts for DS in the next size up for £5.

DH made spaghetti bolognese for dinner, using up some mince from the freezer. DS tried a bit, seemed unsure of the texture but like playing with the bits of spaghetti I gave him.

Did another few washings yesterday & cleaned out the cat litter boxes (full change & clean). Also put a half rye & half white loaf on in the bread maker before bed.

DH made up his yeast starter for a new batch of home brew beer after giving DS his bath. He originally wanted to do it when I got home with the shopping & it all needed to be put away, dinner started & DS needed to be taken for his nap (still wonít nap unless someone holds him the whole time, if you put him in the cot he varies between crying or carrying on but definitely doesnít sleep ). I told DH we had too much to do for him to b*gger off to play with his home brew & he had a proper foot stamping tantrum about how he HAD to do it now. After he calmed down he helped me put the stuff away & made dinner whilst I got DS to take a nap. DH had another small tantrum later on because ďIím only nice to DS & the cats & never himĒ then when I said he never listens to me when I tell him things (he doesnít) he said he doesnít listen because heís BUSY & Iím BORING. Yes busy playing on his laptop, what a doofus.

Need to start chitting our potatoes this week so we can get them planted soon. Also need to start tomato & chilli seeds, will keep them in the main bathroom for now as weather too unpredictable to put them in the greenhouse. All my sweetpea seedlings were killed in there by an unexpected frost.

• WannabeFree
    • By WannabeFree 5th Feb 18, 11:44 AM
    • 1,627 Posts
    • 14,217 Thanks
    WannabeFree
    My middle one had jars for at least 6 months (still had finger foods and our food to Try play with I think given the chance she'd eat some of the jar/tin puddings now at 6

Sympathy on the teething although mines a toddler I'm sure my older two didn't suffer like youngest one is.

Hope you manage to sort it with work

x
    ďOnce you hit rock bottom, that's where you perfectly stand; That's your chance of restarting, but restarting the right way.Ē
    • sashybo
    • By sashybo 7th Feb 18, 11:28 AM
    • 2,775 Posts
    • 20,588 Thanks
    sashybo
    Thanks W, DS definitely seems to prefer the jars although he will try anything, especially if he sees us eating it - we get the staring & smacking of lips until he gets a bit.

We'll see how it goes with work, they're hopeless and never seem to know what's going on.

Hope your youngest gets through her teething ok, DS is still struggling through, poor wee guy. He's been waking up a lot more than usual & just screaming with that horrible sore cry. Usually some calpol & a cuddle settles him again.

Got DH to get the seed potatoes out & they are now chitting on the windowsill in the spare room.

Off out to lunch with DH in a couple of hours, my mum is watching DS for us again. It's a nice sunny day but still very cold.

DH got up with DS this morning, got him ready & gave him his breakfast then hoovered & tidied.

• WannabeFree
    • By WannabeFree 7th Feb 18, 11:32 AM
    • 1,627 Posts
    • 14,217 Thanks
    WannabeFree
    Have a lovely day Sashy

x
    ďOnce you hit rock bottom, that's where you perfectly stand; That's your chance of restarting, but restarting the right way.Ē
    • sashybo
    • By sashybo 10th Feb 18, 11:22 AM
    • 2,775 Posts
    • 20,588 Thanks
    sashybo
    Thanks W, we had a nice lunch & a couple of drinks.

My twin nieces spent the day with DS & I yesterday. We made pitta bread pizzas and planted tomato, pepper & sweet pea seeds. I think the twins may have drowned the seeds though, the compost was soaking. Seed trays are in the big bathroom to keep warm so hopefully they'll dry out a bit. Planted some chilli seeds later as well.

The twins were very helpful with DS, getting him into his pram & taking turns pushing him around the garden. They even did a (supervised) nappy change working as a team. DS just loves the attention.

I've attempted to make goulash for dinner tonight - it's in the slow cooker so will see how it turns out. Managed to drop the whole pan on the floor whilst heating it all on the hob. Luckily only a small amount spilled onto the floor as the cats dashed in to try & steal the beef.

Feeling very tired today as DS woke up a few times, first time he needed a full outfit change including sleeping bag as nappy had leaked due to the way he was lying so that was lovely at 3am. Second time he woke was due to a dirty nappy at 4am so that was even better. DH working all weekend but at least today he will be home for dinner, he might just see DS before bedtime.

I bought quite a few birthday presents the other day - kids pyjamas & t-shirts - from a sale online. Got 3 pairs of pjs & 6 t-shirts for £25 which was pretty good & will cover a few birthdays. We have so many kids to buy for.

• sashybo
    • By sashybo 10th Feb 18, 12:26 PM
    • 2,775 Posts
    • 20,588 Thanks
    sashybo
    Oh forgot to mention that I cashed out a £10 @mazon voucher on Swagbucks yesterday & also on shopandscan.

Got the shopandscan one straight away so used it to buy some powder for the cats food that is meant to prevent/remove plaque from their teeth. Usually use plaqueoff - the huge tub (420g) lasts a year between 3 cats but costs £50 - so am going to try a cheaper version & see what I think. This one is £8.75 for 150g.

Going to use the SB @mazon voucher towards new front screen wiper blades for my car. They are £18 so only £8 once I get the voucher through.

Did I mention that I also had enough sas points for a £10 next voucher? Used that to order two packets of socks for DS as they are the only baby socks that don't fall off his feet within seconds! These are the bigger size though so are knee high & look a bit like clown shoes. Hope he grows into them soon.

Need to try & do some cleaning & tidying today but feel like I just never get anywhere & am going round in circles with it. When I do start doing something I usually have to stop within 20 mins (if I'm lucky) for DS to have a nap/be fed/get changed/be entertained.

• boxofpaws
    • By boxofpaws 11th Feb 18, 2:06 PM
    • 471 Posts
    • 2,130 Thanks
    boxofpaws
    Sashybo, how how how are you so organised? I could never do the stuff you do and I have no babies. The yoga and cooking and shopping and even GOING OUT FOR COCKTAILS. You are a superwoman. I am feeling all pleased with myself for being on top of the ironing!

Re the bras, the M&S lady told me most woman wear 2 band sizes too big and 2 cup sizes too small. She swapped mine and it was a revelation!
    Debt 03/01/17 = £42000
    Debt today = £27,819.22
    • sashybo
    • By sashybo 11th Feb 18, 4:19 PM
    • 2,775 Posts
    • 20,588 Thanks
    sashybo
    Paws I feel like I never get anything done! Good to know someone thinks I get things done though. . I think I need to be kinder to myself, like most people I can be very hard on myself and Paws there is always time for cocktails.

So yesterday the goulash turned out pretty well but was more like a stew than goulash, will tinker with the recipe next time to goulash it up a bit more, in fact I think I might have a Russian recipe book (does anyone else buy recipe books to look at the nice pictures, read through the recipes going "Ooh that sounds nice!" and then never make any of it?).

We had the goulash with rice & green beans and a bit of sour cream stirred through. DS enjoyed the wee bits we gave him too DH texted whilst at work to ask if I wanted a takeaway after he finished work, so was glad that I had stuck the stuff for the goulash/stew in the slow cooker.

Also made chocolate & Nutella flapjacks which are pretty nice but think I left them in the oven 5 mins too long as they're a bit crispy. DH said he likes them like that. I think they also need a bit more Nutella mixed through but I am a sugar junkie.

Managed to strip the bed, get new sheets on & dirty ones in the wash. Also finally went through my top/t-shirt drawer & got rid of a few that are looking a bit worse for wear & re-organised it as it was so full I couldn't close it properly. DS played on the floor with his stacking ring & I made sure to keep it quick. Think I'll have to try doing short bursts of housework/tidying rather than doing something until it's finished. It's just not working for me now with DS.

• chanie
    • By chanie 11th Feb 18, 9:46 PM
    • 2,030 Posts
    • 10,579 Thanks
    chanie
    Sashy I baby sat DN on Friday while my Dsis did a KIT day. I!!!8217;d forgotten how difficult it is to do anything with a baby. Luckily, DN is only 4 months, so easily entertained. But, you are right about little and often when it comes to doing anything household related.
    2018 challenge to save £1000
    Spend less - £546.13
    Live more - £1712.05
    My spending diary - Spend Less, Live More - a spending diary
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5576179
    • sashybo
    • By sashybo 11th Feb 18, 10:05 PM
    • 2,775 Posts
    • 20,588 Thanks
    sashybo
    I went out today for a small top up shop as needed milk, cheese and some veg as well as jars of baby food for DS.

Also went to pick up the new boots I ordered online as the last pair were too narrow. Got them home & these ones are too wide! So need to return them as well, might have one last try and then give up. Having awkward feet is annoying.

Housework wise all I have managed is the bare minimum - dishes washed, house not disgustingly messy but not tidy either & DS and the annoying cats kept alive. Stuck a washing of DS's stuff on & have put the ingredients for a milk loaf into the bread maker for tomorrow.

Managed 20 mins of yoga tonight after it took nearly an hour & a half to get DS to sleep. Funnily enough he was awake for the same length of time from half 12 until 2am this morning. DH got up with him at 8:30 and got him dressed and fed so I could have a small lie in as he wasn't starting work until 4pm.

I also managed to shave my legs & paint my toenails for the first time in weeks as just haven't had time. Then had a peaceful shower which was nice.

Hoping to make some minestrone soup tomorrow as DH working late shifts this week. Soup will be easy for him to have before work & easy for me to eat at home with DS to entertain.

Used some of the leftover goulash tonight on a baked potato which was lovely. After his teatime bottle DS had half a mini baked potato as it's easy for him to pick up & feed himself (and the cats lurking underneath the high chair ) & a small amount of the goulash, he likes the flavour & the beef is soft enough for him as it was slow cooked. He then had half a jar of chocolate banana pudding which was actually quite nice - of course I had to try a bit.

Last week I actually caught the small very naughty cat sitting on the dining table next to DS's high chair being hand fed by DS. He loves the cats & seems to have realised that offering or throwing food encourages them to come nearer. I have to chase them when he hands them food as don't want them to start snatching it out of his hand (the small cat would definitely do this).

My friend is going to come over for a visit tomorrow afternoon with her DS who will be 1 next month. Not seen them for a while so that will be good. The babies tend to look at each other & then ignore each other just now.

• sashybo
    • By sashybo 11th Feb 18, 10:23 PM
    • 2,775 Posts
    • 20,588 Thanks
    sashybo
    Hi chanie, just saw your post after writing & posting my essay there.

Yes I think I'll have to get my head round doing the little & often thing with cleaning & tidying. I'm used to just deciding to do it and then getting it done all at once.

DH & I used to do this a lot as we are both shift workers that often worked 7 days in a row so things would get left and/or pile up apart from the bare minimum and then we'd both do a couple of hours cleaning etc on a day off. We can't do that anymore as DS needs naps, feeding, changing, entertaining etc.

So I think I'll try to give myself one "extra" job a day that I can do in short bursts above bare minimum to try and keep things ticking over.

Bare minimum being DS & cats fed & cared for, litter trays cleared, bottles washed & sterilised, dirty dishes either in DW or handwashed after bottles, dinner at least planned if not always started before DH comes home (on days he isn't working lates of course), usually one washing load a day, kitchen worktops wiped down before & after use and toys etc tidied up as we go.

Will have to add watering plants to this once we get seedlings established for our vegetables/flowers in the greenhouse (if the snow & frost ever go away ) & checking the potato bags as well once seed potatoes are planted to cover the shoots etc.

Note to self - Need to remember to look for work socks for DH, he wears steel toe capped safety boots & needs thick hard wearing socks but complains if they're too thick. He can't find any he likes & the last lot he liked are getting full of holes now.

• sashybo
    • By sashybo 12th Feb 18, 11:30 AM
    • 2,775 Posts
    • 20,588 Thanks
    sashybo
    DS woke up a few times again last night, poor wee soul is sore with teething. We're both exhausted already.

So far today I've got one washing done & in the tumble dryer (towels) & another in the machine. I tidied the medicine cabinet in the main bathroom & got rid of some out of date medicines/tablets. Also re-arranged it so that e.g. all the cold & flu tablets/lemsips/throat sweets are together & all painkillers etc. Been meaning to do it for ages.

Have also cleared, cleaned & tidied the bedside tables & the top of the chest of drawers in our bedroom. We have white bedroom furniture so dust shows up really badly & it's probably been months since it was done. Dusted & wiped the bed frame & the windowsills too.

Very naughty small cat took a chunk out of the new loaf after DH took it out of the bread maker & left it to cool. The wee witch tried to drag the whole loaf away! It's bigger than her! This cat has always been bad for stealing food but she's a million times worse since DS arrived. All of our cats are kind of being asshats right now.

Used survey money to pay £50 off the newest loan but think I'll concentrate on the zopa loan & try to get the monthly payment under £200.

Going back to work to do my first KIT day a week today. Need to try my uniform on & see if it fits.

• sashybo
    • By sashybo 13th Feb 18, 8:07 PM
    • 2,775 Posts
    • 20,588 Thanks
    sashybo
    So I didn't make minestrone soup yesterday, instead I used up the last of the cooked turkey that was in the freezer from Christmas & made a turkey & potato curry which was quite nice. Also made some flatbreads to go with it. DS enjoyed the flatbreads as they were easy for him to hold & chew.

My friend came up to visit with her DS who is nearly one & getting into everything, reminded me again of how much we need to baby proof our living room once DS is on the move. Friends DS was lovely, trying to cuddle my DS & the cats. DS kept petting his head as he has lovely curly hair & he obviously liked the feeling of it.

Of course my DS did the weird crying thing when he first saw my friend's DS but settled down after a minute & was fine with him the rest of the time.

My friend is also going back to work soon & both she & her OH are shift workers too so facing the same problems with childcare as DH & I. Good to have someone in the same position that understands the stress of it all, trying to re-arrange shifts etc.

We were also talking about having a second child & when would be the hypothetical "right" time or the "right" age gap. There are always positives & negatives for both a bigger & smaller age gap. I have friends with barely a year between babies & then others with 16 year age gaps!

To be honest age wise we probably shouldn't hang about too long I suppose, especially if wanting more than 2 kids total. At the moment DH is swaying between "no way no more kids" & "ok one more would be nice" and I keep saying what about 3 & his reaction is .

• sashybo
    • By sashybo 13th Feb 18, 8:24 PM
    • 2,775 Posts
    • 20,588 Thanks
    sashybo
    Today I took DS down to see my sister & she kept him for a couple of hours so I could have a rest.

So of course I went to Mr A & did some random shopping. The excitement. I met a girl from work so we had a chat for 10 mins or so & then I bought lots of sweet things I probably shouldn't have due to tiredness. All I really needed was nappies for DS. I did find the teabags I like on offer, so bought 2 packets.

I also got a pair of cord trousers in a pale dusky pink kind of colour for £3 reduced from £14! When I tried them on at home I was surprised that they actually fit nicely & were really comfy. Wish they'd had more colours at that price! They're a jegging/skinny jean fit, just fine cord. I'm such an old person, I love cord trousers. I found some faux leather gloves for £4 too which was good as need some smart gloves.

When I finally got home I had a peaceful hot bubble bath & put on a face mask. Sadly I didn't get my planned nap as my sister brought DS back. It was nice to just do what I wanted for a few hours but it was weird being at home without DS.

• chanie
    • By chanie 13th Feb 18, 8:26 PM
    • 2,030 Posts
    • 10,579 Thanks
    chanie
    Good luck with your KIT day. I found them helpful to get bs o into the swing of work so that it wasnt a shock when I did go back. In terms of returning to work, could you ask for set shifts/opposite your OH. I would hope your employer would be supportive of that.

We got pregnant with DD when DD was 18 months, so there is 2 and bit year gap between them. I didnt want a huge gap so that I could get the sleepless nights out of the way at the same time. My dSis on the other hand has 5 year gaps between her youngest 3, but it means they are more independent by the time the baby comes along. Dont put too much pressure on yourself to think about it. In some ways, thinking about having no 2 is more difficult than no1, as you also have to factor in no1 as well. I think it will be what it will be, if that makes sense.
    Last edited by chanie; 13-02-2018 at 8:28 PM.
    2018 challenge to save £1000
    Spend less - £546.13
    Live more - £1712.05
    My spending diary - Spend Less, Live More - a spending diary
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5576179
    • sashybo
    • By sashybo 13th Feb 18, 9:04 PM
    • 2,775 Posts
    • 20,588 Thanks
    sashybo
    Thanks chanie, yes hopefully the KIT days will help me re-acclimatise but everything is still up in the air with the office re-organisation so no one really knows what we'll be doing a few months from now. Hopeless.

Working opposite shifts to DH would be good but not sure if it's something they would do as our office shifts follow a certain pattern I.e. 7 lates, 2 off, 7 earlies, 5 off then repeat, on job share obviously I'd be halving that with someone.

DH works in a different part of the same company & his shift times are all over the place, although the basic rest day pattern is similar & he has different rest days to me at the moment. His rest days are also changed with every timetable change, depending on the complement of drivers. It's so confusing.

I think I'm going to have to see how it works out for the first wee while & then reassess. I'm lucky that my mum is nearby & willing to watch DS for us as long as she's not working/has other plans. I should be able to swap shifts with other job share people as well if necessary (there are already 3 job shares in the office, so 6 people plus whoever I'll be job sharing with).

Re a second child, I think I'm just aware that time (age-wise) isn't on my side & I would be gutted if I didn't get the chance to have another baby. That said you're right in that what will happen will happen, so there may or may not be another child/ren & I know we're so lucky to have our lovely healthy DS in the first place.

• WannabeFree
    • By WannabeFree 13th Feb 18, 9:37 PM
    • 1,627 Posts
    • 14,217 Thanks
    WannabeFree
    I found the smaller gap much easier than the bigger. Although my bigger gap isn't much bigger Mine where born March 09, Feb 11 then March 14.

I think I found the school runs and thing harder with a toddler and a newborn. Whereas when number 2 was born eldest was still a bit away from school. Plus youngest health issues etc.

I'd love another, it won't ever be reality but I would

Oh and there is 6 years between me and my sister and we literally hated each other growing up We where just at total different 'stages' Where as my 3 now mostly get along and fit in together nicely.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,584Posts Today

9,095Users online

Martin's Twitter