Noddle/Callcredit CRA

Options
I am registered for Noddle, my most recent monthly report was on the 20th of this month.

I noticed upon signing in yesterday that my report updated again and today it has done it again.

Has anyone else had theirs update outside their monthly one?
I have numerous qualifications in Business and Finance, Accountancy, Health and Safety and am now studying Law.

Don't rely on anything I write as it may be wrong!!!

Comments

• zerog
    zerog Posts: 2,478 Forumite
    Options
    I am registered for Noddle, my most recent monthly report was on the 20th of this month.

I noticed upon signing in yesterday that my report updated again and today it has done it again.

Has anyone else had theirs update outside their monthly one?

When they first started, it used to generate a new report once a month, but if you didn't log in for a month, then it would generate a new one only when you next logged in.

Then it started to generate a new report every month regardless of whether you logged in.

Now it seems to have changed again, for the better I would say, it probably doesn't cost them much to generate a report anyway
  • UsetheFORCE
    UsetheFORCE Posts: 688 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I did have a credit search take place on the 20th AFTER they had generated the report. A couple of my accounts have been updated yesterday so maybe they will now generate a new report if you log in and there has been changes since your last report.

I am not expecting anything to happen today so will log in again tomorrow to see if they have updated again.
    I have numerous qualifications in Business and Finance, Accountancy, Health and Safety and am now studying Law.

• chanz4
    chanz4 Posts: 10,894 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Xmas Saver!
    Options
    you can also log into the callcredit site, and your login will work for daily reports free
    Don't put your trust into an Experian score - it is not a number any bank will ever use & it is generally a waste of money to purchase it. They are also selling you insurance you dont need.
  • zen135
    zen135 Posts: 115 Forumite
    Options
    chanz4 wrote: »
    you can also log into the callcredit site, and your login will work for daily reports free

Could you please post the login link that you are using for CallCredit?
    I've tried my Noodle login with the following link and it doesn't work:

https://www.callcreditcheck.com/login
  • fermi
    fermi Posts: 40,546 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Intrepid Forum Explorer
    Options
    Perhaps the login works if you were part of the original Noddle trial service before it went live for everyone?

During that, the ID verification etc was done via the Callcredit site, and hence you could log into both services for free.

Maybe you still can? I'm not trying it, as they have my card details and I don't trust that logging in now would not trigger them charging me, as they said they would if I wanted to continue using Callcredit instead of Noddle once the Noddle trial finished.
    Free/impartial debt advice: National Debtline | StepChange Debt Charity | Find your local CAB

IVA & fee charging DMP companies: Profits from misery, motivated ONLY by greed
  • zen135
    zen135 Posts: 115 Forumite
    Options
    I did have a credit search take place on the 20th AFTER they had generated the report. A couple of my accounts have been updated yesterday so maybe they will now generate a new report if you log in and there has been changes since your last report.

I am not expecting anything to happen today so will log in again tomorrow to see if they have updated again.

I've also had the same experience as you with Noodle recently. I think the easiest way to get a new updated report anytime you want is to carry out a quotation search using the barclaycard or moneysavingexpert card eligibility checker as the search is lodged immediately
  • Gordon_Hose
    Gordon_Hose Posts: 6,259 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    The call credit login worked for me and I was able to generate a new report. I was part of the original trial for Noddle.
  • UsetheFORCE
    UsetheFORCE Posts: 688 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Logged in for the last 5 days now and my report has been updated every day, no recent searches or account updates took place yesterday or today.

I am not complaining mind, if this continues then I won't need any other CRA bar a periodical Statutory to EXPERIAN/EQUIFAX.

My Noddle file lists every credit account I have plus there are a few that don't appear on Equifax/Experian. Companies are starting to use Callcredit more, they are getting bigger, I just wish the data was more recent.

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure