stooze pot

hi all,

i have a limit of 10500 across three 0pc ccs, balance of about 6000.
should i max these out and make the most of my stooze? or should i leave a little leeway for credit history purpose ie credit utilisation? also wondering what I can do to continue my stooze, can I wait to be closer to my limit and apply for more credit? or could I try to bt some of it and continue spending on the cards?

ps I have enough savings to pay off all of what is borrowed when the time comes.

any other ways to continue to stooze? want to continue as long as possible

Comments

• ricky_v
    ricky_v Posts: 330
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I personally just max out (leaving a few £ buffer !), take the card out of the wallet and let the min payments do their thing until 0% end.

Past couple of BT cards went right up to 95% of the limit from MT mule cards. Min payments via DD taken to gradually reduce the balance but mainly letting the stooz earn me a few easy £.

Others will take a different approach.
  • I got caught out with the payment date v the offer date. Only a couple of £s. But FO declined a claim despite my having paid as soon as I was notified, as it was a couple of days after the offer date. :(
    Keef - Sheerness, Kent UK
  • ben166
    ben166 Posts: 11 Forumite
    Hi Ricky

You mention you are using MT Mule cards - which ones are you using currently?

I cant see any of them anymore.

Thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family