Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • CMDTY
    • By CMDTY 13th Mar 18, 7:06 PM
    • 3Posts
    • 1Thanks
    CMDTY
    Contact email for Pendragon or Reg Vardy
    • 13th Mar 18, 7:06 PM
    Contact email for Pendragon or Reg Vardy 13th Mar 18 at 7:06 PM
    Hi, I am trying to claim missold PPI - I did this initially through the resolver website and tried to claim via Allianz, who directed me back to Direct Group who have now told me I need to contact Pendragon Group. Does anyone have a relevant PPI reclaim email address for Pendragon (I bought the PPI via Reg Vardy) . I have tried emailing their main enquiries email address for information and have received no response. I prefer to send the claim via email so that it is easier to keep a log, it's also not easy for me to get to the post office. Thanks in advance. CD
    Last edited by CMDTY; 13-03-2018 at 7:06 PM. Reason: foe should say for
Page 1
    • Nearlyold
    • By Nearlyold 13th Mar 18, 7:22 PM
    • 1,067 Posts
    • 893 Thanks
    Nearlyold
    • 13th Mar 18, 7:22 PM
    • 13th Mar 18, 7:22 PM
    When did you buy the PPI was it pre regulation ie before 2005, if it was you are wasting your time as they will not consider your complaint

It would appear they don't publish a PPI reclaim e-mail address

From their Evans Halshaw website

What to do if you have a complaint
    If you wish to register a complaint regarding the sale of either a General Insurance policy or a Consumer Credit Agreement, please contact us either:
    In writing to:
    Customer Complaints Co-ordinator, Pendragon Finance & Insurance Services Ltd, Loxley House, 2 Oakwood Court, Little Oak Drive, Annesley, Nottingham, NG15 0DR.
    Or by telephoning: 03333 239 255 - I believe you can leave a message after hours and they'll call you back during working hours.
    Last edited by Nearlyold; 13-03-2018 at 7:55 PM.
    • Moneyineptitude
    • By Moneyineptitude 13th Mar 18, 11:56 PM
    • 20,404 Posts
    • 11,309 Thanks
    Moneyineptitude
    • 13th Mar 18, 11:56 PM
    • 13th Mar 18, 11:56 PM
    When did you buy the PPI was it pre regulation ie before 2005, if it was you are wasting your time as they will not consider your complaint
    Originally posted by Nearlyold
    The year is absolutely key (and very likely the reason they haven't deemed it necessary to set up an E-Mail address dealing with PPI complaints).
    • CMDTY
    • By CMDTY 14th Mar 18, 6:08 AM
    • 3 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    CMDTY
    • 14th Mar 18, 6:08 AM
    Thanks
    • 14th Mar 18, 6:08 AM
    Thanks both, I bought the policy in 2006 so I guess I will need to take a trip to the Post Office, I'd have thought they would have responded to my email asking for a contact email address though :-( . Anyway thanks again.
    • CMDTY
    • By CMDTY 5th May 18, 8:36 PM
    • 3 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    CMDTY
    • 5th May 18, 8:36 PM
    • 5th May 18, 8:36 PM
    Just a quick update, I sent my complaint in by post to Pendragon and have received a payout this week
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,770Posts Today

8,117Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Nearly at the Cheshire Show. Doing an @itvMLshow there today and tomorrow. Do say hi if you're there or ask a question.

• Good morning. I'm on the train to go to the Cheshire Show today to film for an @itvmlshow Roadshow. Looking forwa? https://t.co/T0uKOKyj4I

• Early days, but so far a huge majority - 19 in 20 people - support legalising cannabis for medical use. Whereas t? https://t.co/a3gJipQITc

• Follow Martin