Contact email for Pendragon or Reg Vardy

CMDTY
CMDTY Posts: 3 Newbie
edited 13 March 2018 at 8:06PM in Reclaim PPI & other insurance
Hi, I am trying to claim missold PPI - I did this initially through the resolver website and tried to claim via Allianz, who directed me back to Direct Group who have now told me I need to contact Pendragon Group. Does anyone have a relevant PPI reclaim email address for Pendragon (I bought the PPI via Reg Vardy) . I have tried emailing their main enquiries email address for information and have received no response. I prefer to send the claim via email so that it is easier to keep a log, it's also not easy for me to get to the post office. Thanks in advance. CD

Comments

• Nearlyold
    Nearlyold Posts: 2,288 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 13 March 2018 at 8:55PM
    When did you buy the PPI was it pre regulation ie before 2005, if it was you are wasting your time as they will not consider your complaint

It would appear they don't publish a PPI reclaim e-mail address

From their Evans Halshaw website

What to do if you have a complaint
    If you wish to register a complaint regarding the sale of either a General Insurance policy or a Consumer Credit Agreement, please contact us either:
    In writing to:
    Customer Complaints Co-ordinator, Pendragon Finance & Insurance Services Ltd, Loxley House, 2 Oakwood Court, Little Oak Drive, Annesley, Nottingham, NG15 0DR.
    Or by telephoning: 03333 239 255 - I believe you can leave a message after hours and they'll call you back during working hours.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 26,612 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Nearlyold wrote: »
    When did you buy the PPI was it pre regulation ie before 2005, if it was you are wasting your time as they will not consider your complaint
    The year is absolutely key (and very likely the reason they haven't deemed it necessary to set up an E-Mail address dealing with PPI complaints).
  • CMDTY
    Thanks both, I bought the policy in 2006 so I guess I will need to take a trip to the Post Office, I'd have thought they would have responded to my email asking for a contact email address though :-( . Anyway thanks again.
  • CMDTY
    Just a quick update, I sent my complaint in by post to Pendragon and have received a payout this week
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure