Alway's believe that something wonderful is about to happen!

Options

Comments

• mummytogirls
    Options
    Hope you managed a better night and some rest Pennywise xx
    Mummytogirls x

• pennywisepoundstupid
    Options
    Morning, not much happening in the PWPS household, DS has football and rugby matches this weekend and DD is working. DH is off work this weekend but will be the taxi toing and froing for the above.

Spent yesterday baking, also made soup and making a lovely cheese and onion pie, was tired by the end of it but felt good to be in the kitchen cooking.

Banking has been checked this morning and I have had a payment of £15 into paypa1 from GTM, so that has gone straight off debt and also redeemed a £5 pre paid mast£rcard from is@y, which I have also paid straight off N£XT. so some nice payments made this morning.

Still need to do meal plan and a food order, must do that today, also a Christmas list.

Small spend yesterday on some milk, will need to go and do a small shop tomorrow as DS has told me he is cooking at school on Tuesday.

Hope everyone is ok x
    Mortgage Jan 2023 9yrs 11mths £61,389 Mortgage overpayment £1867/£3600 Mortgage Jan 2022 11yrs 6mths £69.996 Mortgage overpayment £3132/£3600
  • chanie
    chanie Posts: 3,317 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    hope yo had a nice day and car feeling better
  • mummytogirls
    Options
    Glad youve been in the kitchen doing what you do best Pennywise! All sounds lovely xx
    Mummytogirls x

• pennywisepoundstupid
    Options
    Morning.

So cold here this morning and DH forgot to chop me some sticks yesterday for today, so I can't light the stove util he comes home at lunchtime, I do have the CH on low but i'm still cold.

Pottering day today and I have tidied the kitchen, ordered some xmas gifts online and wrapped a couple of £bay parcels, several more still to do but will do those after lunch.
    Food today is mostly leftovers and whatever needs eating up, have eaten some slightly past there best cinnamon bagels for breakfast toasted with butter nom nom, lunch is soup and sausage rolls and tea is leftover beef from yesterdays rst turned into a curry. Also need to bake as we have no cake/biccies.

Finances are ticking along and thaks to £bay sale at the weekend £15 has been paid off debt, also ordered a £5 giftcard from sw@gbucks.

To Do list -
    finish wrapping £bay parcels.
    Bake.
    sweep/mop downstairs.
    Make beef curry.
    washing x 2

Have a great day
    Mortgage Jan 2023 9yrs 11mths £61,389 Mortgage overpayment £1867/£3600 Mortgage Jan 2022 11yrs 6mths £69.996 Mortgage overpayment £3132/£3600
  • Sun_Addict
    Sun_Addict Posts: 21,282 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Sounds like you're doing well with the pottering. Makes you wonder when you have time to go to work on days like these :)
    Christmas Savings 2024 £252.38/£600 April NSD:2 April Surveys £
  • mummytogirls
    Options
    Pottering sounds good Pennywise! xx
    Mummytogirls x

• pennywisepoundstupid
    Options
    I am enjoying pottering around at home, especially when ts cold and wet outside.

Another day of pottering around the house, did some tidying up, redeemed £6.50 from surveys and have 1 item ending on £bay item which should make about £5.
    Received £5 m@stercard from sw@gbucks which I have paid straight off n£xt.
    Quite a few surveys done today and i'm trying to do as many as possible as it all helps to pay debt and vouchers are great for Christmas, also 200 points short on max1miles for redeeming a Christmas present for Grandma, hope I manage it in the next couple of weeks.

Made cookies, sausage rolls and meatballs, meatballs are for tea with spaghetti.

House is quiet at the moment DS is at sports club and DD has gone shopping with her friends, i'm sure it will be mayhem in an hour though.

Not much else going on really we just seem to be ticking along.
  • pennywisepoundstupid
    Options
    Morning.

I'm very excited DH is taking me out for lunch, can you tell cabin fever has set in a bit, it's strange not being able to jump in my car and go off and do all the normal things I would do.

Few jobs to do at home today, including more baking, all the biccies have gone that I baked and the ones DS baked yesterday at school:eek:, I tried on some work trousers the other day as I thought I was putting on weight and they were tight, what are they going to be like after Christmas :eek::mad:. I shouldn't worry about it really and just concentrate on getting better I know the weight will drop back off once I'm back to work/running round after everyone.

Finances are ticking along and I've starting thinking about goals for the new year, as having a goal to focus on always works better for me.
    £12 paid off debt today and I have a few surveys to do already so hope fully I can make a few more pennies, also a couple of bits ending on £bay.
    Mr M order coming this evening, based on a 10 day meal plan I've spent £90 but know I will need to get more milk/fruit/bread later on in the week. If I can keep this months grocery budget under £300 I will be a happy bunny.

To do list -
    Wrap post £bay parcels.
    Bake.
    Washing x2 loads.
    tidy bathroom.
    sort out sock pile.
    surveys.

Must go and get sausages out of freezer for tea tonight and then get showered and dressed.

Have a great day x
  • mummytogirls
    Options
    Hope lunch out was nice Pennywise xx
    Mummytogirls x

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business