Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • redfox
    • By redfox 6th Nov 17, 3:30 PM
    • 14,350Posts
    • 38,276Thanks
    redfox
    Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2
    • 6th Nov 17, 3:30 PM
    Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2 6th Nov 17 at 3:30 PM
    MoneySavingExpert insert:

We've received reports that some posts on here possibly advocate fraud.

Please remember MoneySavingExpert is about saving money legally. If you're at all unsure please don't post.

Back to the original post...

-----

Welcome to a new long lasting Elite 11+ glitch and chat thread.

It's a great group and community so enjoy!

All the relevant information can be found in post number 2.
    Last edited by Former MSE Andrea; 19-02-2018 at 11:48 AM.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Quick Grabbit, Food Shopping & Groceries, Shop but don't drop, Loans and Cutting Tax boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Pease remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this) Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Page 2879
    • tweets
    • By tweets 29th Nov 18, 12:06 PM
    • 33,980 Posts
    • 446,189 Thanks
    tweets
    Phew that's over unless he got to return .

He will email a draft of service later tonight for me to check so warned DS he going to see it so its been doubled checked .

Asked how many I think will be at crem felt tad when said around 12 including me , bro and DS

I told him I looked in mums address book and nearly everyone was // crossed out

Seemed like a nice chap was a bit when he asked who else attending ? And I replied no one just me lol.
    Lost 3st-9.5lb
    • MSE Tine
    • By MSE Tine 29th Nov 18, 12:06 PM
    • 182 Posts
    • 408 Thanks
    MSE Tine
    Dear All,

As per the insert in the first post we've received reports that some posts on here possibly advocate fraud.

Please remember MoneySavingExpert is about saving money legally. If you're at all unsure please don't post. There's nothing wrong with pushing vouchers to their limits, but saving money illegally is not Money Saving.

We are going to close this thread, please can one of the regulars start a Part 3.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

98Posts Today

2,289Users online

Martin's Twitter