All Boxed Up beauty products promotions

Comments

• I would say beware of All Boxed Up as having severe issues trying to get my goods delivered and they are not responding to emails despite threating with Trading Standards.
    Now reviewing with credit card company to recover my payment.

Terrible Customer Service and I would avoid.

Regards
  • Couple of new boxes showing up

another in the Mystery box series - Lilac, that apparently includes Elemis and Nails Inc for £15.99 inclu p+p
    http://www.allboxedup.co/mystery/lilac/

and a lovely looking Mother's Day box of Park's London products for £29.99 (plus £4.99 p+p) that is worth £117.
    includes Mums Day Candle / Linden Blossom Mimosa Aromatherapy Diffuser / Lily of the Valley Room spray
    http://www.allboxedup.co/mothersday/
  • wdah
    wdah Posts: 884 Forumite
    Tempted by the Lilac box!
  • plumfin
    plumfin Posts: 427 Forumite
    I went for the Lilac one as I loved their last home fragrance one. Been waiting for it to come around again!
  • Mums day sorted. Love Park's London and hope she will like the scents!
    (shame no chocs included!!)
  • jbro
    jbro Posts: 898 Forumite
    I would say beware of All Boxed Up as having severe issues trying to get my goods delivered and they are not responding to emails despite threating with Trading Standards.
    Now reviewing with credit card company to recover my payment.

Terrible Customer Service and I would avoid.

Regards

I think you've been unlucky. I have bought at least 6 boxes from them and mostly been delighted with them.
  • Couple of new boxes showing up

another in the Mystery box series - Lilac, that apparently includes Elemis and Nails Inc for £15.99 inclu p+p
    http://www.allboxedup.co/mystery/lilac/

and a lovely looking Mother's Day box of Park's London products for £29.99 (plus £4.99 p+p) that is worth £117.
    includes Mums Day Candle / Linden Blossom Mimosa Aromatherapy Diffuser / Lily of the Valley Room spray
    http://www.allboxedup.co/mothersday/

Hi, how can you tell there is Elemis and Nails Inc in the mystery box? Thanks
    "Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want now"

MFW: Mortgage Cleared!!! 14 1/2 years early :D
  • jbro
    jbro Posts: 898 Forumite
    Hi, how can you tell there is Elemis and Nails Inc in the mystery box? Thanks

Depends how you interpret their email about the offer. It says 'contains a minimum of 4 products and includes some of our favourite brands including Elemis and Nails Inc'. Personally I would not assume that every box would be guaranteed to have both in it., but am happy to be proved wrong!
  • Hi, how can you tell there is Elemis and Nails Inc in the mystery box? Thanks
    You can't, actually. I got the email and it says '[FONT=&quot]The mystery box contains a minimum of 4 products and includes some of our favourite brands including Elemis & Nails Inc.' That in itself is wooly - it only actually states that there is a minimum of 4 products; and that these products will include some of the favourite brands. The inclusion of the brands Elemis and [/FONT]Nails Inc could be for illustrative purposes only.
    In addition, the T&C clearly state that replacements can be included.
    The wording covers them from being sued by anyone who thinks that they will definitely receive a particular product. The RRP is only a recommended price as well.
    At the end of the day, you're paying £15.99 so they have to cover themselves. In the past they've had good offers (the rituals one I got was great) and not so good. They do include Elemis & Nails Inc in their bundles but this is not guaranteed.
  • Happily purchased the Mother's Day offering. The Mimosa diffuser sounds lovely and she has a huge mimosa tree in her garden, so hoping that this will be a winner!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure