All Boxed Up beauty products promotions

Comments

• fixx
    fixx Posts: 792 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    khal327 wrote: »
    Hi, I was also going to order this collection but wasn't sure about the products. Couldn't find many reviews either. Are they any good?

I've just finished the serum included in this offer, and it was fantastic - I'd definitely want it again (once I get through all the others I have!). I'm currently using the day and night cream still, and they are really lovely.
  • I've just purchased the Organic Surge set, I've used the facial replenishing oil before so happy to give the other products a try.

I have used allboxedup before, there is always a delay receiving the goods but have been happy with what I have received except a mystery box which did not have a single product that I would use ( I put it down to experience)

At the end of last year I ordered the Prancer box (fab contents worth it for the bliss capsules). And Two iced fig pecksniffs boxes (all lovely)

I find If you place an order early, are prepared to wait and dont buy mystery boxes you'll be fine.
  • khal327
    khal327 Posts: 682 Forumite
    alisont wrote: »
    Hi, I've been using the products on and off for several years now and really like them. They are good quality and I particularly like the skin care products - not tried the new facial oils etc but they have added these fairly recently. On the organic surge website the reviews seem good. I use them as they are cruelty free and suitable for vegans and seem to suit my sensitive skin.

They use to have a lot of offers on their website but not so much recently but I have had one beauty box with their products in about 12-18 months back.

Just had the email confirmation through which is a good start - think my last box took about 2 months to arrive!

Thanks , just ordered:)
  • caroc
    caroc Posts: 935 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Combo Breaker
    My neighbour has just delivered my parcel, which she has had 'for several days !' It came by Royal Mail tracked 48 and I ordered on 11/2/16, so no delay in delivery. The contents are exactly as described, so I'm very happy. All that remains is to start product testing.
    Still virtually alcohol free since 4/1/15. (10 Xmas/ New Year/Birthday drinks)
    It takes 3500 calories to lose a pound in weight. Target 13 lbs weight loss. 18.5lbs lost 2nd May - 28 September.
  • just received an email from them with a Special offer for today. Rather a nice selection!

redeem at: https://www.allboxedup.co/mymail

“A lovely selection of Beauty products that delivery immediate results.
    Worth over £120 for just £19.99

Order today and receive a FREE
    Elemis Pro-Intense Lift Effect / 10ml / RRP: £22.00*

This daily lotion triggers a significant improvement in the appearance of facial contour sagging. The high-tech bio-complex of Papilactyl D, Lupin and plant stem cells of Edelweiss and Tiger Grass, help improve the tone and texture, giving the appearance of a firmer jawline and taut cheeks.

Time Bomb Smart Eye Cream / RRP: £29.00
    Mitchell & Peach Hand Cream / RRP: £17.00
    Leighton Denny / Caught Red Handed / RRP: £11.00
    Bellapierre Mineral Blush – Desert Rose / RRP: £20.0
    Wild About Beauty Lipstick – Maddy / RRP: £15.00
    Percy & Reed Heat Protect Styling Mist / RRP: £18.00
    Percy & Reed Dry Volumising Spray / RRP: £14.00”
  • I've just received my order for the Organic Surge body & face Feb collection. Every thing was as described, it pays to be quick with ordering.

I ordered on15th Feb and received my parcel today (29th Feb), I think the initial email said also 21 days for delivery.
  • fixx
    fixx Posts: 792 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    I just got my Organic Surge box today too - though I never got a confirmation email from them! I did pay for it :)
  • Just been emailed a Mother's Day offer from them.
    I am a fan of Parks London candles. Great scents and clean burn. So going to order for mum.

Box worth: £109 for £34.99
    http://www.allboxedup.co/parks/

Pink Candle RRP £30.00
    A rich floral bouquet of rose, lotus flower, geranium and freesia with aromas of fresh summer fruits of blackcurrant, raspberry and plum Burn time: approx. 50 hours

Pink Diffuser (100ml) RRP £30.00
    Created in the heart of the British countryside, a rich floral bouquet that embraces the fresh scents of summer

Hand Wash Rose (250ml) RRP £22.50
    This hand wash is fragranced with a radiance of Moroccan Blush Rose fused with the sensuality of Patchouli, Sandalwood and Amyris oils, dusted with white peppercorns and Peony petals.

Camomile & White Tea Spray (100ml) RRP£27.00
    Using only the finest essential oils a delightful spray that will leave a sophisticated lingering scent in your rooms.
  • alisont
    alisont Posts: 1,648 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    The organic surge box I ordered on 14/2 has arrived today - exactly as described, had tracking emails but had forgotten I'd ordered this and had not expected this so soon so had no idea what had arrived in the post - lovely surprise once home!
    Fantastic products I'm very pleased.
    Sealed Pot Challenge number 8 Amount declared £365.50.

Sealed pot challenge number 9 number 482
  • I just got emailed a different Mother's Day one

ONLY £28.98 inc P&P
    Worth £116

The Telegraph Mothering Sunday Selection includes:

Heyland & Whittle – Jasmine & Lilac Candle in a Glass RRP: £25
    Mitchell and Peach Flora No. 1 Luxury Hand Cream (60ml) RRP: £17
    Cowshed Wild Cow Invigorating Body Lotion (300ml) RRP: £20
    Bellapierre Mineral Lipstick in Ruby (3.5g) RRP: £20
    Bellapierre Mineral Blush in Desert Rose (4g) RRP: £20
    Nails Inc Rose Street Perfect Pink Nail Polish (14ml) RRP: £14

Sorry I can't post links yet