MSE Parents Club Part 15

Comments

• elle_gee
    elle_gee Posts: 8,584 Forumite
    Afternoon all..

The "bleed faster" vibes worked ;) Much easier this time. Bumped into the consultant while we were there - she said the results of one of the tests came back as 12 but it should be 6 and Rhys is usually between 6-7. She doesn't believe it's right hence retesting (but if it is right, it's not good news! :cool:). The reg is going to phone me by 5pm if it's bad again, otherwise no news is good news :)

Also, consultant mentioned the eye op and the Grimsby or Sheffield debate. The nurse told me yesterday they have a policy at Gy of not anaesthesing under 2s, but the consultant said they've got their top children's anaesthetist involved and he's going to decide if they'll accept Rhys at Gy - he's the same one we met when Rhys had his second MRI scan and he was prepared to give him a general then (but didn't need to in the end) so we'll wait and see :)

I'm really sorry... I thought about it last night and I've mentioned so much medical stuff over the past week :o Hope I haven't baffled too many newbies who weren't around for the whole saga! :( (or bored to tears the ones who were around!)

Anyway, Rhys now snoring away after a treat of egg custard (his) and chocolate croissant (mine, but he thieved half!). Going to re-write the to do list and pin OH's list to his PC monitor so he can't ignore it! :p
  • Caz send a PM to CFAC or have you done that already?
    :heart:Isabella Molly born 14th January 2009:heart:
    New challenge for 2011 - saving up vouchers to pay for Chistmas!
    Amazon £48.61 Luncheon Vouchers £24
  • smartie12
    smartie12 Posts: 7,658 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    cazscoob wrote: »
    who bought all the socks???

Meeeeeeeeeeeee!!!:p I managed to pop on laptop early this morning very quickly and saw the thread... so ordered what seemed like an endless amount of socks:o I have size 8 feet so it was :j that they had socks for the larger footed lady!;)

Sorry for yet again posting yet another pic... but I just have to!!:p

2w2ngwj.jpg

She was the Devil Child in my tummy for causing me so much trouble so it's only right she's a "little devil"!:D
    BLOWINGBUBBLES:kisses2: SMARTIE12
  • tarajayne
    tarajayne Posts: 7,081 Forumite
    tarajayne wrote: »
    Some advice pretty please. :A

Was considering getting a tutor for Ben once a week to get his literacy level up a little. At the moment with the level he's at he will spend 2yrs in this class and the teacher is not good and kids tend to go backwards. Also the 2 boys who will stay down with him are :eek:. He is thankfully making new friends. Anyway, thought it would be more :money: to consider doing it myself, say every day 4-4.30pm. That way he would get loads more than he would with a tutor. What do you think? Is there a programme I could follow?

Re-posting for Susan, thanks lovely. XXX :A
    Too many children, too little time!!!
    :p
  • SugarSpun
    SugarSpun Posts: 8,559 Forumite
    gill_81uk wrote: »
    Is it on email Sugar? I might be able to make it but we're viewing nurseries that day so couldn't say for definite if anyone else knows they will use it.

It's an email Gill and you're welcome to it. I am not sure if we're allowed to PM email addresses so best use FB to be on the safe side ;)

Husband's computer just lost half an hour of work, so he whacked the desk in a strop and lost some of mine. And it is my fault for being peeved that he can't manage his anger in a more mature way than a teenage boy.
    Organised Birthdays and Christmas: Spend So Far: £193.75; Saved from RRP £963.76
    Three gifts left to buy
  • SS that sounds strangely familiar ;)
  • SB doesn't love me today :( Anyone else having any luck?
  • 3 the other album I was thinking of is here. This one is fab, but now I think about it properly I'm not sure how suitable for a 13 year old it would be. There is one track called More Kissing in !!!!!! Please, We're British! and one about taking drugs to get famous... If anyone is after a gift for a DH with a sense of humour I would recommend it though. The other album I was thhinking of I added the link to my previous post :)
  • tarajayne
    tarajayne Posts: 7,081 Forumite
    Baby Lily breathing on her own, knew your Mse vibes would help. They had been told she wouldn't get through the night. Xxx
    Too many children, too little time!!!
    :p
  • tiamai_d
    tiamai_d Posts: 11,987 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    tarajayne wrote: »
    Baby Lily breathing on her own, knew your Mse vibes would help. They had been told she wouldn't get through the night. Xxx

AWESOME NEWS!!!!

*get big and strong and get all those neurones working baby lily!*
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family