Can I trust the Euromillionaire lottery and lottery.co.uk ?

Vouchercodes is making a tickets offer on behalf of lottery.co.uk for the Euromillionaire lottery - which is different to the National Lottery and its EuroMillions contest.
Euromillionaire offers jackpots up to £90m.
Does anybody know anything about lottery.co.uk or the Euromillionaire lottery?
Is it kosher? If my ticket defies the odds of 138 million to one and my numbers come up, is there any reason to doubt I'd collect my £90m. ?

Comments

• DCFC79
    DCFC79 Posts: 40,598 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    NoelNoel wrote: »
    Vouchercodes is making a tickets offer on behalf of lottery.co.uk for the Euromillionaire lottery - which is different to the National Lottery and its EuroMillions contest.
    Euromillionaire offers jackpots up to £90m.
    Does anybody know anything about lottery.co.uk or the Euromillionaire lottery?
    Is it kosher? If my ticket defies the odds of 138 million to one and my numbers come up, is there any reason to doubt I'd collect my £90m. ?

Nice to see your return.

Why not save your money.
  • Lotteries are such a con nowadays
  • I can afford a couple of quid for a chance to win £90 mil and sort out all my kids and grandkids.
    I'd still like to know if anyone has any experience or info about lottery.co.uk or the Euromillionaire lottery?
  • SuperPikachu
    SuperPikachu Posts: 344 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited 10 October 2018 at 3:52PM
    Well that lottery.co.uk has some sort of syndicate thing available that looks interesting.

I have no idea if they are legit though, guess you could take a punt or google if anybody has done on any reviews on them.

Edit; Just to confirm, the syndicate thing takes you to a different site. A search on Trust Pilot of that has a lot of people not trusting it due to details it wants such as photo ID / passport details etc. Almost all of the 5 star reviews look fake to me too.

Euromillionaire is run by "Lottoland" and the trustpilot reviews on that are pretty ominous too!

Stay away I would say.
  • Many thanks SP!
  • tazwhoever
    tazwhoever Posts: 1,326 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    OP - give me winning numbers for this Friday (5 + 2) and I leave you alone. Don't tell anyone
  • You don't want to know Taz, because if I tell you I'll have to kill you!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure