Fall too Pieces

Comments

• JoJoC
    JoJoC Posts: 1,836 Forumite
    Ah Scott, what a s!!t situation! Ultimately, you wouldn't want to get more and more into her for her to not be as into you further down the line but it still is like a kick in the teeth. At least she was honest - my best friend gets all sorts of bulls!!t or just guys 'disappearing' after a few dates that she felt went really well.

Seaside gal is right :)
    CC1: £4481.14/ £5031.14 (12% paid off, £600) | CC2:£3307/ £3807 (14.4% paid off, £550) | Loan: £10,528.20/ £15,792.30((33% paid off, £5,264))

July debt total: £24,630.44 | New debt total: £18,316.34 | Total debt paid: £6,414.10 (26%)
    *My debt busting and savings diary*
  • System
    System Posts: 178,090 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Sorry to hear it didn't work out. At least you found out now and she was honest. Move on Scott, that girl is out there somewhere.
  • Sorry to hear it didn't work out. At least you found out now and she was honest. Move on Scott, that girl is out there somewhere.

Agreed... :A
    BUGGRITMILLENIUMHANDANDSHRIMP I TOLD EM! - Foul Ole Ron
    It is important that we know where we come from, because if you do not know where you come from, then you do not know where you are, and if you don't know where you are, then you don't know where you are going. If you don't know where you're going, you're probably going wrong.
    R.I.P. T.P.
  • Well said CumbriaLass

It's no good there just being a spark on one side Scott - for it to work out both parties need to feel it. Full marks to her for being nice and honest and calling it at this stage.
    🎉 MORTGAGE FREE (First time!) 30/09/2016 🎉 And now we go again…New mortgage taken 01/09/23 🏡
    Balance as at 01/09/23 = £115,000.00
    Balance as at 31/12/23 = £112,000.00
    SOA CALCULATOR (for DFW newbies): SOA Calculator
    she/her
  • Yeah i know your all right, i am okay now at the weekend i was very annoyed. But in hindsight and this isn't me being harsh or nasty but theres a few things that were not right.

Firstly she said on the date including me she was chatting to 4 other guys. Nowt like keeping your options open.

Next not being shortist here but she was 4 foot 11, i am 6 foot to 6 foot 1 tall. After being blown out she gave me a hug before saying good bye it felt very weird.

Next body type build wise in retrospect not for me.

4th lol she personality wise was not for me, and yes on date 2 i struggled with this a lot the conversation was 70-30 me. I thought re the fact we both trained etc etc we would have loads in common but she made out she exercised loads she does 1 pilates class pw.

My bad here but i am a bit obsessed its how i handle and stay on top of bipolar disorder i cycle 2-3 days per week, and i now weight train 3-4 days a week.
    Cashback Earnings YTD £46.04 Survey Earnings YTD £182.66
    "Always always train, be the best version of you that you can physically be"
  • Well sorry guys my diary is back to being boring

£2.50 dropped from opinion outpost yesterday
    £1.68 from top cashback

Just updating my signature now.

On a positive note i mentioned this briefly last week i got accepted for a new mobile phone. Well i had rang EE a few weeks back as i have my broadband with them, they accepted me for a Samsung s7 but said i had to pay 100 quid deposit due to my credit rating. Now weirdly when they called me back on friday the guy on the phone did an identity check and basically went ohhhhh the guy last week must of made a mistake you dont have to to pay the 100 quid. Net result a new phone and i can mirror image tele shows from phone to smart tv for free :-( and it severs a tie with my ex as my iphone was in her name.
  • Excellent result on the phone mate :D
    It is important that we know where we come from, because if you do not know where you come from, then you do not know where you are, and if you don't know where you are, then you don't know where you are going. If you don't know where you're going, you're probably going wrong.
    R.I.P. T.P.
  • Finally found your cousins' go fund me page :D
    Links in your earlier post aren't working mate.
    R.I.P. T.P.
  • Thanks Scotty, i am surprised its still going but its mental the support Mica has had. 2 people her and her break girl didnt even know just donated 5000quid.

The power of social media and the media
  • Great result on the phone!

And sounds like a lucky escape on the date! You definitely need to meet someone through the exercise thing I'd say - is there a local cycling club or something like that which might be worth investigating as it will fit in with what you do anyway and give you a chance to meet new people in a more natural environment?

Don't want to raise your hopes but Prolific has looked a little bit busier for me today so fingers crossed it might be picking up again.
    🎉 MORTGAGE FREE (First time!) 30/09/2016 🎉 And now we go again…New mortgage taken 01/09/23 🏡
    Balance as at 01/09/23 = £115,000.00
    Balance as at 31/12/23 = £112,000.00
    SOA CALCULATOR (for DFW newbies): SOA Calculator
    she/her
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills