Fall too Pieces

Options

Comments

• Scott_Weiland_2
    Options
    I don't have tinder horror stories I do have two horror stories re other dating sites.

On was I met a lass off match.com we went for a date, it turns out she wasn't single. On the way into a second pub in Durham her boyfriends mate walked past us, 45 mins later said boy friend appeared and started bawling and shouting at me and her. I got up to leave and everything kicked off.

Second time ever using dating sites I won't again I have had 2-3 bad experiences.
    Cashback Earnings YTD £46.04 Survey Earnings YTD £182.66
    "Always always train, be the best version of you that you can physically be"
  • JoJoC
    JoJoC Posts: 1,836 Forumite
    Options
    Oh god, that's a nightmare! What a nutter though - I don't get people who behave like that. If you want to date, get rid of your boyfriend.
    CC1: £4481.14/ £5031.14 (12% paid off, £600) | CC2:£3307/ £3807 (14.4% paid off, £550) | Loan: £10,528.20/ £15,792.30((33% paid off, £5,264))

July debt total: £24,630.44 | New debt total: £18,316.34 | Total debt paid: £6,414.10 (26%)
    *My debt busting and savings diary*
  • Scott_Weiland_2
    Options
    Exactly!!

I have being and got date ready today, i want this too work so much. I have being and bought a nice polo shirt, some black trousers, new dress shoes, and blokey bits like a new razor shaving foam etc. I am nervous as hell.

I spent about 75 quid

I apologise anyone reading this i know its a finance forum lol
  • Seasidegal58
    Options
    I apologise anyone reading this i know its a finance forum lol

With the amount of make up/beauty/clothes related topics us women post on the forum along with our money woes, I wouldn't worry too much Scott. :rotfl:
    Finally Debt Free! - July 2016 🌟
    Finished Emergency Fund- £10,000 April 2017
    🌟
    RETIRED: MAY 2021!!!!😀🎆
    My diary: “Seasidegal's Scrimpy Retirement Diary!”
  • Scott_Weiland_2
    Options
    Well French Connection got quite a bit of my money today x
  • System
    System Posts: 178,094 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Scott great to hear about your date . Your stuff will be a good investment for future events. Look forward to hearing how you got on.
  • Scott_Weiland_2
    Options
    I will keep you posted guys re the date don't you worry :-)

Just an update I have just done and completed my first pa survey in about 2 weeks lol Hopefully things now will start picking up.
  • System
    System Posts: 178,094 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I have done 2 in 2 weeks on P A what's going on !
  • Scott_Weiland_2
    Options
    its called the students not being at uni, i contact pa re it and they emailed me saying they had updated my settings so at least now i get emailed when surveys are avaliable.

It will pick up Cumbria
  • UncannyScot
    UncannyScot Posts: 2,070 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Hi Scott
    just caught up with your diary mate
    Sounding good, sounding VERY good ;)
    A belated Happy Birthday and hope everything goes well with The Date
    BUGGRITMILLENIUMHANDANDSHRIMP I TOLD EM! - Foul Ole Ron
    It is important that we know where we come from, because if you do not know where you come from, then you do not know where you are, and if you don't know where you are, then you don't know where you are going. If you don't know where you're going, you're probably going wrong.
    R.I.P. T.P.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure