• unholybullet
    Options
    l.m.hart wrote: »
    i will try and get there for 9 am

No problem at all, good luck :)

Let me know how you get on
  • Feelinskint
    Options
    I looked really suspect with my lists last night in Ch3sterf1eld Extra store, I am convinced that this is all a big marketing ploy by Tesco's as I returned 1 of the Koo-Di raincovers (Didn't fit the pushchair properly) yesterday that I had bought from another store for £4.25. When she scanned it, it showed up as £17.95 - so this whole thing is very store specific.
  • majjak
    majjak Posts: 380 Forumite
    Options
    Not sure if a mis-price on this product because I can't find them anywhere on the website !

Cerealiers d'Artenay Premium Cereal Bars, rice and wheat flakes with cranberry cereal bars. Pack of 8 for 68p ! Have tasted one and they are rather delicious ! A bargain considering most other premium cereal bars are nearly £2-odd a box !

Got these from T's L*ttl*ha*pton, loads left on the shelf. No SEL btw, just seem to have been dumped there !
    Save £12K challenge 2015 # 173
    £0.00/£10,000
  • Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014 Forumite
    Options
    Hi everyone,

my house is very quiet this morning except for the hum of the washing machine. I am all alone now with 2 of my DDs at uni now and OH gone onto the office today. Did not put any petrol in car yesterday so that I am not tempted to go and have another look around. ;)

If anyone is looking for the Babyliss hairdryers, there were 2 that were going through greatly reduced but in the store I went to on friday there were the same models in different packaging that were scanning at full price. I don't have all the details as have stashed them at my mums, was too hectic here to hide them away on friday.

Anyway the Babyliss Elegance 2100 hairdryer without the sparkle down the packaging is the one that scans £2.86. There was also another Babyliss model, think 2200w the packaging with the more shocking pink writing was scanning £2.04 and the paler lilac writing full price. They also had different pictures of the hairdryer on the front, I think from memory that it was the one with more writing on the picture of the hair dryer that was the cheaper one, I'm sure the more expensive one just said Babyliss in black on the silver hairdryer but I may have this the wrong way round. Will check later and for barcodes etc.

Still no sat navs for me and did scan a few laptop slips. But had a great afternoon as got the last Bodyclock for £10 (no SEL) and I am the world's worst in the mornings so going to get my mum to give it to me for christmas! Also got 2 of the solar dinner sets for £2.80, and some Sennheisser PMX 80 Sport II headphones for £3.70 which are great for OHs birthday as he broke his. ;)

Anyone going to T*w*r P*rk, P**le, there were Sony Headphones for £4 in the seasonal aisle yesterday, they were the green ones and mixed in with the black ones, SEL said £8. Anyone scanned the black ones lately don't know if there was a possible DTD there?

Glad Mr T giving us time to catch up on all our jobs today, it's been so mad lately. Hopefully we will all have finished before the next glitch comes along. :rotfl:

So sorry for such a long post got a bit carried away! Oops!!!
  • never_too_old
    Options
    czerniacha wrote: »
    there were lots on the shelf! and polly pocket too! The guy at cs upstairs didn't make any calls so they might still be there ;)

Thanks

I got the Barbie,also got electric blanket and duvet.:j:j
    MAKE £2022 in 2022 no 29 £2022/£434.10
    Mortgage@ 1/1/2022 £17540 / £1601.39
    pay all your debts by xmas 2022 £15000/ £1865.29

https://www.facebook.com/groups/680889456637403
    you tube channel never too old
  • never_too_old
    Options
    No problem at all, good luck :)

Let me know how you get on

Hi
    managed to get the Barbie and electric blanket and duvet.
    so thanks:D
    MAKE £2022 in 2022 no 29 £2022/£434.10
    Mortgage@ 1/1/2022 £17540 / £1601.39
    pay all your debts by xmas 2022 £15000/ £1865.29

https://www.facebook.com/groups/680889456637403
    you tube channel never too old
  • Wings_of_Ambition
    Options
    Hello all,

We seem to have 2 Tesco Misprice threads on the go at once, so please add any further misprices to Thread 12, located here on the main Grabbit board.

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure