Goodie Pack inc Seeds from Wildlife Trust

sarah1972
sarah1972 Posts: 18,897 Senior Ambassador
Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
edited 22 May 2018 at 6:28PM in Freebies (no spend required)
http://action.wildlifetrusts.org/page/20877/petition/1

Can you do something wild every day throughout June? That's 30 simple, fun and exciting Random Acts of Wildness.

We're giving you a free pack of goodies to help you plan your wild month, plus lots of ideas from your Wildlife Trust to inspire you to stay wild all throughout June (and beyond!).

To get your free 30 Days Wild pack, which includes a wallchart, a poster, an interactive booklet and some stickers to help you go wild, just select who is taking part and take the next step!

Official MoneySavingExpert insert Tue 22 May: Fill in your details [URL=" http://action.wildlifetrusts.org/page/20877/petition/2 "]online[/URL] at The Wildlife Trust to get a free goody pack either by email or post (postal packs can only be delivered to UK addresses). The packs include:

- Wallchart
- Poster
- Booklet of Random Acts of Wildness
- Sticker sheet (postal packs only)
- Seeded-paper flower (postal packs only)
- Invitation for family and friends to take part (postal packs only)

The offer is running until early June, or while stocks last - The Wildlife Trust couldn't tell us exactly how many packs they have left, so go quick to avoid disappointment.

Big thanks to sarah1972 for the original post!

[purplesignup][/purplesignup]
I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport