Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    Jazzyjen
    Picanova free canvas - GLITCH NOW FIXED
    • 11th Mar 14, 11:16 PM
    Picanova free canvas - GLITCH NOW FIXED 11th Mar 14 at 11:16 PM
    Official MoneySavingExpert insert, 4.20pm Wed 12 Mar: Picanova experienced technical problems with this code this morning, which meant some were able to get a canvas completely free, instead of paying £15 (see the £63 canvas for £15 deal).

This was an error and while Picanova has confirmed you WON'T be charged, your order will be cancelled. Picanova plans to send emails to all those affected within the next hour.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just been told that if you order a canvas on Picanova.co.uk and enter 'saveoncanvas' at the checkout, it is completely 100% free! Even the delivery charge is taken off and you don't have to give any payment details. I was told there is only 10,000 they are giving away free but can't find any information about this online anywhere. It does work though!
    Last edited by Former MSE Debs; 12-03-2014 at 3:18 PM.
Page 2
    • FilmNerd1989
    • By FilmNerd1989 12th Mar 14, 11:56 PM
    • 244 Posts
    • 418 Thanks
    FilmNerd1989
    just to let those know about an article ive just found regarding legal rights when an online company refuses to honour a sale...

The legally binding contract is complete when a retailer accepts an order. However, acceptance does not necessarily happen at the point of order. Even the confirmation email may not be an acceptance. Some retailers reserve the right to cancel an order up to the point of delivery. It is therefore important to carefully check the retailer’s terms and conditions (which must be available on their website) and emails – if a retailer simply acknowledges an order, there may be no contract at that point.

IF YOU CHECK YOUR INVOICES (sent to your emails) YOU WILL SEE AT THE BOTTOM IT CLEARLY SAYS "This email is for confirmation of receipt of your order and constitutes the acceptance of a contract of sale."

^this, to me, means that they have signed their legally binding contract and would now have to honour their sales or face been taken to court under the sale of goods act?
    Originally posted by gina4manson

You'd be willing to take a (German) company to court because they won't offer a mistake on their website to give you something for free?
    • bill on line
    • By bill on line 13th Mar 14, 12:27 AM
    • 76 Posts
    • 14 Thanks
    bill on line
    Canvas print on its way?
    Hi Forum

I got the message my order was to be cancelled
    But later got the following message that it had been shipped.

So fingers crossed I may still get my canvas print anyone else had a confirmation of shipping?

Thanks again for ordering at picanova.co.uk. Your order # EN2A21xxxxxx has been dispatched via UPS and is on its way to you.

The tracking number of your purchase is: 1Z80668EDKxxxxxxx
    Please follow the link below to track your item:

• rellarips
    • By rellarips 13th Mar 14, 1:43 PM
    • 722 Posts
    • 1,038 Thanks
    rellarips
    Bill on line, just smile and hope it's your lucky day

Have you been splashing the good karma around lately?!
    • rosielea
    • By rosielea 26th Mar 14, 10:02 PM
    • 45 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    rosielea
    Picanova discount code
    Hi everyone!

I saw the 72% discount code for a 60 x 40cm canvas print for £14.99 and at first was a bit dubious about it as I'd never heard of the company (the canvas was dispatched in Germany) and it used the United Parcel Service (American) but was glad I went ahead!

I ordered my canvas on Monday 24th March and after tracking it all the way from Germany, throughout England, it finally arrived in Sunderland today, Wednesday 26th March! Was that fast or not?!

Although the jpeg I gave wasn't the best to use, the quality of the finished print is really good!

A massive thumbs up!!
  • caip1978
    Picanova £14.99 deal
    Hi
    Referring to Phil's post above, I ordered a 60x40 canvas last wednesday (30.04.14) and received the order confirmation and invoice confirmation. The money has left my bank account and all seemed fine. However, it has been almost 9 days now (7 working days) and I have received no shipping confirmation and cannot get a reply from the company. I have emailed, facebook messaged, twitter messaged and called to no avail. The print I ordered is a 70th birthday present that I need for next Friday and I am now anxious that it wont arrive in time! I may be being a bit impatient but am now quite concerned that the money has been taken and no contact since!
    • wrongmark
    • By wrongmark 19th May 14, 3:07 PM
    • 44 Posts
    • 47 Thanks
    wrongmark
    Just to let anyone interested know. I've just received my canvas print of Yosemite National Park which I took while on holiday a few weeks ago. For £14.99 you probably can't go wrong, but I'd be gutted if I'd paid full price as I'm not particularly impressed with the quality of the print.

I ordered it 14 May, received 19 May.
    Last edited by wrongmark; 19-05-2014 at 3:09 PM. Reason: Additional info
    • julieluvs2shop
    • By julieluvs2shop 23rd Jun 14, 7:31 PM
    • 8 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    julieluvs2shop
    Very bad quality canvas, shocking customer service
    I ordered two canvas with the offer on here a couple of weeks ago, free canvas and paid £6.49 postage, the quality is very very bad and they refuse to refund, saying the print matches the image uploaded! Well I had a mouth on the picture uploaded, but lost it on the finished product. It's not even worth the £6.49 postage and I've had to escalate a case in PayPal.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,617Posts Today

8,226Users online

Martin's Twitter